Using the Online Dynasty Website

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Using the Online Dynasty Website

Here is the link:

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_user_state=system#module=moduleDynastyHub&dynid=20484&sku=662A0001

You have to sign in with your EA ID.

I am sure alot of you know about this already but if you don't... It is a great site. You can RECRUIT from this website along with seeing the results and stories to everyone's games.

This is also where you can edit your stories and make new ones. After you play a game a generic story will be uploaded. If you log on you can click edit story and put your only little write up into it. This is what I do then just copy and paste it to the forum along with the print screens.

You can also make your own stories which I will be using to help me with Freshman Focus. You can create a story and add any highlight or picture that has been uploaded onto the site throughout the WHOLE dynasty. Another note.. after your game if you save videos they upload directly to your story as well. This site is a great tool and also give you internet access to the status of the league. I encourage everyone to log on and use it. (y)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

2. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

It would be really nice if the story filters were not so strict. No clue what was wrong with my story to game 1, but EA found something offensive I guess.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya those are a problem. Hopefully they fix that