1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Using these sliders in offline dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Nov 22, 2009.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Using these sliders in offline dynasty

I decided to use these sliders in an offline dynasty with WKU

first season

Lost to Tennessee
    Lost to USF
    Won vs FCS MW
    Won at #12 Navy

Navy was 3-0 at the time, upsetting OSU week 1 got them a #16 rank for week 2.

Nice part about the win besides it was against a top 25 team, was that it was the first time I beat a strictly option team.

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Option teams are tough..... AF was rolling last year until we got into Navy.... we still won, but there option attack was brutal on my defense. I just started using the Oregon PB in an off-line Dynasty and im trying to learn the QB option/zone read..... it is hard, but if you make the correct read its almost guaranteed positive yards.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Navy was brutal to me, they ran like 49 times.

Final was 21-16. My offense only scored 1 TD though. Player of game had missed FG for TD and KR for TD. Navy also returned a kick for a TD.

The main difference between this game and when I lost to Army week 1 this season in Bowl Busters was that Army threw for over 300 yards to go with the mad rushing yards they had.

I was stunned that Navy was 12th in the offline dynasty. Navy has since lost again and is now 3-2. They are probably ranked 50 or so in nation. Losing to me made Navy 30th.