UT at UGA

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by BRUCE80, Nov 13, 2009.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

UT at UGA

Close game, hard fought and kinda boring.

UGA was able to grind the ball with a few long sustained drives and some good D getting some three and outs on us. Anderson his running back is the best RB I have seen this game produce yet.

He also Knocked Bryce Brown out for 8 weeks, Helli has a way of hurting our best players every year. Bad news is Oku his back up is a nice back and Bryce will most likely return for his Senior campain now.

Oku had the one long play of the game with a 54 yard screen pass catch and run td that gave us the lead back at 14-13.

We would both add FGs.

UT would put a nice sustained march together and go up 8 on a Keys TD run.

Helli and UGA would march down and score a td and go for two, on the two point coversion it got batted down and we recovered the onside kick took a knee and got outta there with a close win.

GG Helli.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks man. Now that I've calmed down I think it was a great game and glad to have lost it. JK. I agree boring, but we never have any time to pass against you, so it's not like I can have this high flying offense you know? You have a great d and did just enough on offense.

Yet again not winning the coin flip kills me. I can't ever do anything good on my first drive, and we never, ever win the coin toss, fucking frustrating.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    helli had that exact same thing happen to him against fosh.

Score was exactly the same too...coincidence????

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

Man when I signed into the Dynasty I thought we somehow went back to last week when I saw the score 24-22. Same damn thing.

I can understand the calm down thing. Losing 2 battles when your right there is annoying. I would much rather lose big.

Brown goes down, I thought Helli was going to put Richardson on a stretcher the way he was knocking people out in the second half of the Alabama game.

Tennesse is accustomed to just keep on trucking even with Injuries. Oku looks like a clone of Brown. I guess they just reload there.

You guys call it boring but it sounded like a great football game.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

The boring comment had as much to do with me as you. We have played so many times that we really cancel alot of what the other guy does out. Hope you didnt take it that I was saying you made it boring.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nah, I thought my last game against fosh was boring, I think it's just because I couldn't get their offense off the field. Eventually becomes tiring (like you said) just watching that 1st and 10 go to 2nd and 6, 3rd and 2, 1st and 10, every single fucking drive.