Utah head coach

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by Alwaysfly, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

Today the AD of Utah has hired Alwayfly to coach the Utes. Coach fly will be bring in the high power Arkansas offense in to take the PAC-12 by storm. It's great to be part of this dynasty and can't wait to play some great games with all of you. My gamer tag is Fr33k Packag3 and I don't have aim yet but I will and my email is whomikejett@gmail.com always shoot me a email I have it link to my iPhone so I'll get it right away. Good luck to everyone in their bowl games.

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Welcome to the league man.

3. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Hope I don't embarrass you this coming season bro. But welcome to the league!

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Lol let's be a bit more welcoming of our new members. :)

Welcome aboard man. We're glad to have you here. Everyone welcome Alwaysfly with open arms, he'll be a good one for us.

Get yourself a damn avatar!

5. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

lol, this guy

• Like Like x 1
  6. HoundsOfHowl

I'm sure well have a great match, nothing beats some good ole smack talk though, always love to pre hype the seasons

7. HoundsOfHowl

Actually hell I bet we don't play, that'd be my crap, talk smqck to someone I don't play...oh well if that's the case we can look forward to meeting at the PAC-12 championship, let the new guys take the leagues final game, how's that sound?

Edit: btw what makes you use arkansas' playbook? Are you from there? I am jw...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  8. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

Im from Ohio. I like to use a lot of playbooks just Arkansas playbook has been my one I have been using lately.