Utah Pressers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Utah Pressers

[​IMG]

Got your second chance against the Big 10 how will it differ this time around?

Despite the struggle against the Big 10 foe, is this team head and shoulders better than the rest of your conference?

With all the attention Boise is getting do you feel like the stepchild now of the non - BCs powerhouses?

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

This will be far less difficult. Trying to stop John Clay is like trying to stop a gushing waterfall. I feel I played particularly well against the Badgers but a few mistakes cost me the game. Penn st has a less powerful offense. With Newsome behind the center I feel pretty good about our chances.

I think there are some good teams in the MWC, just as there are in the Big 10. There are also some lackluster teams, similar to the big 10. TCU and Boise are standouts in the MWC but Ohio St, Wisconsin, and Iowa seem to be more dominant. I think the top tier teams of each conference are very similar, its the bad teams that are really bad in the MWC.

Not at all, Utah has always had to earn their right into a bowl game. We don't usually have the premier players, or the favorable schedule, but we have had solid coaching. I believe that we can still shake things up and make a good run at the MWC.