UTAH UTES

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

UTAH UTES

Playbook:

Offense - Baylor

Defense - 3-4

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Offense:

I still dont know what happened. He has a play out his playbook and he tosses it wide and its big yards. He does a good job of breaking tackles with his back. Runs some option. Passing game is solid. I gave up almost 50 points and he made me switch my defense.

Defense:

Cant remember much. His defense is ranked low, so most of the success I had against him can probably be attributed to that.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Offense: Just as Beazus said, he runs with great power, including his QB running the option. Has one great speed receiever that if he gets behind your coverage, it is over. Had to try to stop the run and paid for it with the pass. Great at reading coverages. Tough player.

Defense: Puts alot of pressure on the QB. May force me to bench Moore for my next game as he was rushed constantly. Shut down the middle of the field. Can be rushed against up the middle and between the tackles. Played alot of 5-2 for what I remember.

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

One more tidbit is that the KOS hits harder and farther than anyone I have seen on the settings we have or just perfect kicks. Very effective on field position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.