1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UTEP beats Rice

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Aug 23, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

28-21. Pulled away in fourth. Rice outplayed me. I am bad vs. Users. I happened to hit on a few big plays early and grinder it out late. I love plating bonner. Fantastic player. Please don't get fired.

2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

I hate you! And "I love plating bonner"? I mean who doesn't like my cock and balls on a plate surrounded by fresh fruit and whipped cream it's everyone's dream dish (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

well played

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

5. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

this might be the most amazingly condescending remark i have ever read... "hey, bonner, i love playing you. you suck so bad at this game and are such a nice guy that i pray that you can continue being my whipping boy as I, year after year, get to beat your ass and you kindly respond with, 'hey, i'll get em next time, i suck'"

i love it. i condone it. and im a little bit jealous that i don't get to play bonner, whoop his tail, and make this comment myself. well done sir.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

no condesencion at all. our games are really tight. he plays about as straight up as it gets. i know i won't be annoyed at his play style.

7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

^thats what she said?

• Like Like x 1
  8. vatechhokie01

9. vatechhokie01

i was more simply taking the second to mention how bonner does in fact suck at this game... and life