UTEP must cut B. Rivers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Mar 11, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

UTEP must cut B. Rivers

UTEP made a promise to him and those are not allowed in The Tradition IV to make it a little more fair for the CPU in recruiting.

The scholarships will be lost immediately.

2. theSANDMAN215

Akron loses 5 scholarships and must cut W. Davis from his team

He made a promise to W. Davis and those are not allowed in The Tradition IV.

The 5 scholarships lost go into effect immediately.

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Hey sandman, I like this idea and would like to instill this in my league, but how are you able to check if a guy has given a promise, what am I missing???

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    As the commish, you can take the dynasty offline and check after week 1 of recruiting.

5. theSANDMAN215

yeah I save it after each week just in case something screwy happens where a team gets a loss for a win or something.

i just checked it after one of the weeks I saved.

6. Um, what?!?!?! I did not make any promises. It had to have been there before I took over.

I have recruiting board assistance off but I have the other two on. I cant recall the names here at work but it's the bottom two.

7. theSANDMAN215

ok - just bury the guy on the depth chart and then cut him after this season. no loss of scholarship. could you take the other two CPU assistance to off to make sure it doesn't happen?

thanks.

8. Ya no worries. I am really not sure what happened here. I need to go home and look at it. I will go turn all the other CPU stuff off just in case.

I really don't get it. I don't even know who this dude is. When I get home I will look. Besides, I am UTEP. What could I possibly promise? LOL

9. theSANDMAN215

no problem. I actually wondered why you did it because you visit the boards daily and post.

Just bury the guy and then cut him in the off-season and we are good.

10. Will do. Being at work sucks because I can't go look at this guy. What the hell position is he? Either way his ass is gone......

11. Ok so that guy is a medium speed red shirt HB. No way I made a promise to that chump. Anyway he is not in this year and will be cut after the season.

Carry on.

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

What! Over here at Toledo we stockpile medium speed chump runners.

13. LOL. I dig it.

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah not really a joke. We're trying to move in a different direction though.