UTEP Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChaoticUT, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

UTEP Rumor Mill

UTEP Coach being pushed out; pulled out

El Paso, Texas (AP) -- In the world of college football, rumors of coaches being on the hot seat is nothing new, but apparently to UTEP AD Officials it is. UTEP is 3-9, going to miss a bowl game and is at the bottom of the C-USA and has the rumor mill spinning that UTEP is going to kick their current head coach to the curb. However, according to UTEP officals the rumors are just that, rumors. "We in no way plan to fire Coach ChaoticUT. Over the last two years he has provided us with a winning record, a bowl game and a win, attention to a falling football program, and of course he has brought in tons of money for the college and the football program. If anything, were not pushing him out, other schools are pulling him away from us. Arizona State, Arizona and Kentucky are some of the schools that have contacted us and showed interest in our coach. So right now your guess is as good as mine where ChaoticUT will be next year. I'm hoping it will be right here in El Paso." I have contacted ChaoticUT but he had no comment for me regarding the rumors of him leaving or signing an extension at UTEP. It should be noted that ChaoticUT was born and raised on the West Coast and still has family their, but of course this is all speculation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.