Utilizing TSO

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SimFBallCritic, Oct 16, 2012.

1. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

What's up fellas,

We need to do a better job with using the TSO site to communicate and schedule games. Some of you guys don't have a twitter account and it only leaves you the option to be contacted by XBL, simply put we need more ways to communicate with each other.

Azure decided to bring TSS to TSO for this very reason. Both of us play in one of Madden's premier leagues (TMFL) and in that league we only communicate on TSO and everything runs smoothly. I also suggest sharing cell #'s so you can text each other as well,of course that's not required but it is another option. Lets work together to make the TSS league a premier league as well.

SimFBallCritic
    717-344-3762

• Like Like x 3
  2. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Aside from a few people i've already played, I've had to track down/hunt my opponents down. This is ridiculous seeing that this game is still new and the tempo should be up. It seems many of the owners in this league have other obligations in other leagues "Madden, NCAA, NBA" and this league is taking second fiddle. My latest opponent I seen him playing Borderlands 2, after 17 hours he replied back to me saying hes no longer in the league. Yet when I try to play my game, hes both in the league and not even on auto. Aside from the poor communication by users, admins need to clean out the dead weight users. I don't have a twitter account as i feel its unnecessary if your on the site, plus my contact info is in my sig and user info thread. Be nice to get this league on track.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Black Republican

Also, been on week 7 for days now, still 5 user vs cpu games have yet to get played. lets roll!

• Like Like x 1
  4. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Absolutely, thanks for your thoughts!

5. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

I need Owners to help me as well with who the "dead weight" users are.....so feel free to PM me if you can identify repeated offenders.

6. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Feel free to PM me as well, chances are we have all played them.

Qui3tStorm

7. Black Republican

Owner list & Tags needs to be updated, few league changes have affected initial listing.