Utter B.S.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Aug 13, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
    Well, UTEP went into the locker room in Madison with a 24-14 lead at the half. They did a great job with the defense. They shut down Wisconsin.

Not that I expected to win, but here is what EA did in the second half.

I get the ball, first play fumble on the 10. Wisconsin TD.
    I get the ball, 3 and out...Then WISCY TD
    I get the ball, drive past midfield, BOOM, fumble returned for WISCY TD
    I respond with a nice drive, TD
    They get the ball back. 1st play 80 yard TD Montee Ball (I'll tell you about him later)

WISCY scores 4 td's in the third...but they aren't done yet.

I get the ball down 41-31, still a game. I am driving. Inside the 10. And what do you know? I FREAKING
    FUMBLE AGAIN!!! When has a team in this years game ever lost 3 fumbles in a game? In a half?

They get the ball back and surprise, surprise...WISCY TD.

Now they are up 48-31 with 5 minutes to go, so what do they do? Of course they throw deep...WISCY TD. 56-31

We drive down field...and kick a field goal.

They get the ball back and score another TD on a bunch of long runs where my defense was running away from the ball carrier and basically looking like a bunch of retards running around. 62-34

I score a TD with a minute left and then moon the entire stadium and punch Bret Bielema in the face at midfield.

Stats wise: I moved the ball very well. Meger was 17-30 224 yards, 2 tds and zero ints. Josiah Young 26 carries 143 yards 2 tds. My TE had a very nice game catching 6 balls including a nice corner route for a TD. My WR1 had a really nice curl route that ended up going for a 50 yard td too. I was happy with my passing game. I really focused on throwing balls outside of the hashes and was pretty successful.

MONTEE BALL in the Heisman race now: 24 carries 298 yards and 4 tds. I have NEVER allowed that kind of a day to anyone.

After allowing 14 first half points, WISCY scored 48 second half points. Damn you EA!
  2. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
    Rant over...I still love you guys and this game. But now I want to get a Big 10 gig just to blowout wisconsin every year.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Jul 12, 2010
    Welcome. I hate wisconsin
  4. TJM

TJM Walk On

Jul 4, 2011
    Sounds like something Bielema would do if given the chance to be up.

Bielema also looks huge during the B1G media days. Hes gaining weight fast.