UVA and I stink!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ClayRocks, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

UVA and I stink!!!

(Warning: Whinning and complaining to follow)

Man, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I've never lost like this!! I can't run or stop the cpu for running or passing. Everyone else seems to be playing at least .500 ball.

I love the back-and-forth on the forums, the setup here is great. I love the difficult/realistic dynasty idea. I'm just not sure what I can do with UVA. Maybe through recruiting we can get better.

I'm just really frustrated with my team. Gonna be a long long season. Wish I hadn't gotten stuck with UVA!! (Sorry, big whine, I know!!!, please forgive me) :)

UGHH!!

2. T-Law10

T-Law10 Wolfpack Coach

You'll turn it around, just keep pluggin at it. I think it's fun to rebuild a program and not just inherit a bunch of studs, but that's just me. Virginia has some nice in-state recruits so maybe you can find some diamonds. Good luck!!

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

You can have duke if you want.....

lolduke

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

funny..ha, ha!! I'll take Clemson

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Virginia should be able to pull some in-state recruits and also pipeline into TN, NC, MD and PA. It just might take a little time. The computer f'd you with recruiting.

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

8. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

All three star or below teams are not created equal, but if you can get one or two half decent recruiting classes, the division is all yours, and remember it takes time getting use to the sliders. Once you have grasp them things should start looking up. Just look at the other half of the conference there are four users in one division we are going to beat up each other up, or they will just beat me up I am combine 0-4 against them.

9. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Once you start getting used to the sliders and your team I think you'll start doing better. It seems like Virginia is a pretty rough team to use (the previous user struggled with them as well). Just wait til after this week to get things turned around ;) Lol

10. Devilfan20

Devilfan20 Walk On

I feel ya man, I am afraid about getting up to a two star program with my remaining schedule (5 user games, two top 5 AI teams). Plus, you should see the trash I am recruiting...