1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UVA @ GT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Will Atkinson, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

RyanC When would you like to play? I am available tonight after 9:30pm and all day tomorrow..If my day opens up sooner today than I am expecting then I will message you on here.. Feel free to text me at 7065948876

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Tonight may work, depends on whether I decide to quit my job tonight or not (y). I will let you know by 7 or so tonight

3. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

I just opened up the rest of my day so just message me if anytime today will work..

4. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

damn, looks like tonight is a no go for me. When are you free tomorrow. If you can go during the day(12-5ish EST) that would be perfect as I know I will have a huge chunk of my night gone for The Dark Knight Rises.

Will Atkinson

5. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

If we can start at exactly 12pm est tomorrow I can probably do that, I really need to leave my house my 1:15 at the latest tomorrow..

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

If you want to start earlier around 11 am that works as well

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I have a doctors appointment at 11 now because I think I may have the flu or something equally annoying, I will auto myself and sorry for jerking you around n times Will Atkinson

8. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

No problem man