UVA / MD

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Hellisan, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

mboda we had scheduled for yesterday at 11 PM EST and (for the knowledge of the league) my Box wasn't working property and had to repair it today. I'm ready to go, do you still want to do 11 PM EST? That's probably best for me.

2. mboda

mboda Walk On

How about after the Cowboys/Giants game?

3. mboda

mboda Walk On

Also my phone is screwing up and I don't think i can send or receive text messages at the moment incase you try to text me.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

mboda, I checked back several times but after I left the office at around 4 I went to text messages... OOPS.

I was telling you via text that if I was going to cancel my viewing of Big Brother with my wife I would need to know in advance. It seems that as of now there's about 4:40 left in the game so it will probably be over in about 15 minutes. I will plan on jumping on at 12 EST if that's o.k.? After i watch the show... ? I will check back here to make sure it's o.k.....

5. mboda

mboda Walk On

Yea thats fine.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I hate the way this is going... My apologies. Obama's speech made the show start late, I guess it will start in a few. Since we always DVR / FF through commercials I was saying 9 but it might be 9:30 or something. If you can't do this that's o.k. let me know. (and I will put myself on auto). Just don't wanna get on the shit list with the wife. I will use my forum app on the phone to check in....

7. mboda

mboda Walk On

So like in an hour then? That might be a little late for me.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ok man... As I told you via text, I just needed to know in advance if I was gonna cancel something on my wife, I was fine with it as long as I gave her early notice. Didn't know your phone was busted. I'm putting myself on auto. Play it if you want. I need to advance us tonight.

9. mboda

mboda Walk On

Actually lets just play it lol. What time are you gonna be free?

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Jumping on now bro