V-Tech Post Game Show

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sportyfan2000, Aug 22, 2011.

1. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

hey i be posting my game summaries in here for now on to time forum space.

ok here we go V tech head to wake forest to come up with a 24-17 win over that team there. David Wilson had kick return pulled back due to blokcing in the back as coach thought the block was legal but ref said no coach its clipping. the defense scored two td's which help them win this game and thomas conenct with roberts for passing td as well for only td score for the offense and here is my four down questions for this week.

1. coach only one offense td this week?

we are more of defensive club as college football world knows that.

2. coach it said you asked ref if that block was legal , what you saw out there?

on our sidelines it look like our blocking was about perfect but hey thats the rules.

3. what you think the team needs to do improve your chances to make a bowl game?

we just concern with boston college and thats all.

4. do you think Logan Thomas could get better each season?

i think we need be taking this one day at a time , i think he might turn into something and take it a time at a time. thanks everyone and see u next week.

2. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

the hokies trail 14-3 at half but rally to win 20-17 on last secs field goal from myers. coach liked to thank david wilson for very strong game and also boykins for getting over 100 rec yards on the day.

3. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Way to come back.

4. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

yeah thats how it is sometimes .

5. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

hokies go to duke and get slam 44-0 lol , 8 ints from whole offesne but even defense allowed only 280 yards and was put in bad spots by off , defense did ok vs duke offense attack , coach doesnt comment about the game at all but team president said well theres always next week.

6. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

hokies play a late night game at 10 40 pm cst time and come up very short vs those guys from carolina , north carolain tar heels loose 19-14 , coach beamer said our offense needs to play well to make it 6-6.

coach frank beamer asked doctor lou for advice next week vs virginia final game and lou said this

well frank , love ya as coach , doctor lou says but you just need to win next week and thats all you have to do.