V8 SuperCar Series Race 2

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by RynoAid, Nov 14, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

V8 SuperCar Series Race 2

Sunset Full

20 laps

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks Jeff,

I know you said that somewhere because it rings a bell but couldn't find it

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

PS if you're wanting all of the races to be a similar time frame, I'd recommend 30 laps here. 1:15 - 1:30 lap times X 30 laps would equal around 40 minutes, we'd be out of there really quick at 20 laps but up to you mang

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

25 laps....

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I just noticed that in the settings there is an option to do a roll-off delay. Like if we were to set this up in reverse order of driver level, and give a 2 second rolloff delay for each car, we'd have a fun start. Not that it was bad before or anything, but just an option I see there.

And I can see that 1st/second corner combo being shitty

6. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I have to say I like the idea of of both the start delay and a few more laps but hey il go with whatever

7. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

I like both ideas as well but 20laps is fine.

8. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Are all cars/spots spoken for in this series?

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

As far as I know. We have a little confusion on one of the spots because maxattax didn't show (then didn't really show for the other one either) and Bondzai filled in. I would imagine the spot is Bondzai's if he wants it. Hey Bondzai what's up man are you down for the next race tomorrow evening.

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Dammit, I have a Magic game tomorrow. I won't be home until about 11:15 est.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well I have to say just looking at your schedule and like... track record and given that you're already completely gone for most weekends, I don't think you're the man for the extra spot if there is one dude. Cuz that would leave you like three nights a week that you could possibly play a football game. Am I wrong?

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

guys i think im going to have to drop out of all these races. i have so much crap going on right now I just cant find the time to race. maybe in a few days or weeks and if there is an opening i can get back in then, but for now I just cant make it:(

13. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Race starts at 9pm (EST) right? With Bondzai and Max out I think I can make that.

14. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Blaza don't think the concern is making it this week, but being able to make it every week.

15. Bondzai

Change of plans, I'm not going to the Magic game tonight. I can race if there's still a spot left. If there is, can you remind me what car it was that I had....I need to buy it.

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oh actually I cannot remember what car it was... You can look at Ryno's replay (in his storefront)

See you there.

Looks like Bondzai has filled the spot the next Magic Home game on a Monday night is Dec. 14 which he says he may or may not attend, so he's definitely good for Monday nights for the time being.

17. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey Ryno I had a question for ya.... Race 3 is gonna be at Almafi Coast. Ran a few laps today and it doesn't have a pit or anything like that. Is that a concern for you, or no... If we go with it we need to make sure we don't run out of gas (shouldn't be a problem) but I think damage and fixing the damage will be a big concern for the inevitable wrecks as we single file through this bitch.

Was just thinking this because even if we go full tracks only (no oval versions etc) there are 12 tracks I can name that have pits and passing lanes, etc. And I was sort of hoping we did an oval (restrictor plate racing!) at some point.... Is that in the works?

19. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

seems like there is alot of pushback on Amalfi... i don't mind changing it. How about Maple Valley instead?

20. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

Del and myself were messing around with our V8 cars on maple valley and it was fun. I think it would be a great track to run.

21. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

MV works.

22. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

i agree MV is fine with me.

I respect your decision to change track due to no pits and really tight but hey I would have run it anyway mate

23. Bondzai

I'll come in last on any track, any time. Bring it on!

24. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I mean I'll run whatever, I have a setup for the little track... etc... but I do like the MV idea better tbh.

25. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey Del, check your private messages, top o' the page.