Va-k

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dub, Nov 16, 2009.

1. dub

dub Banned

Va-k

I'll be pretty much on vacation from 11/21-11/30, due to my mom being in town. I may be able to sneak on at times, but nothings guaranteed. Feel free to do what you need to do.

2. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I will be out of town from 23rd to the 29th. I am going to New York to meet my girfriend's extended family for the first time. I will try to get in my stuff before I leave, but I may need a small extension to Monday afternoon (30th) for the next update. I am really pissed I have to miss the Texas v Texas A&M game.

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

If yall would, just set your Status to Autopilot when you are leaving and I will know for sure when you wont be available...

Horn, if you need an extension its cool just let me know when we get closer to that time.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will only be out of town from next Tuesday to Thanksgiving night. Shouldn't cause any problems with advances since I will play my game on Monday and the next one when I get back.

Hopefully Dub can make the OSU/Michigan game. Kind of an important game, especially for OSU since National Title shot will be on the line.

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I'll b outta town from the 26-1st....

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

i'm here always lol, i have no life outside school and work (gee who does). Only days this month I expect to be gone are Thanksgiving and the day after.

7. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

just got RROD again, tryin to fix problem manually. will update ASAP.