VA Tech (jms493) @ UNC(Bly) Week 12

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by jms493, Aug 13, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

VA Tech (jms493) @ UNC(Bly) Week 12

In week 12 we play each other. Small problem....

I am going to the Jersey shore on Saturday and not coming back until Wed afternoon.
    I am not sure how fast we are going to advance through this week. If it takes till Sunday then maybe they can wait.

I will be bringing the XBOX with me b/c the hotel has free wifi. If it is totally free without a login page there will be no problem. If there is a login page then I will have find a way to connect. If I cant then I hope we can work something out as i REALLY, REALLY dont want to sim this game.

We shall see how it plays out but there is the heads up!

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Sim? Fuck that. I'm playing the computer mofo!

I know folks want to keep moving, but if we wait this week until Sunday for Helli and then until Wednesday for this game, kind of works out right?

Plus it gives the rest of us some time to play Madden and completely fuck up our NCAA game.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

lol.......yeah sim....wrong option.

Hopefully I can connect at the hotel and all will be good. Let see what happens

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Helli said he can play Saturday, not Sunday. He's leaving for 2nd part of his vacation Sunday

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

"Hey fosh I'm driving home should make it home tomorerow night and be ready to play sometime tomorrow night can u take me off auto. I won't be checking this from my phone again prolly so call me if u need to. Hit juggs or rusty up if u don't have my number saved"

I think he will be ready to go friday night and we can advance after that.