VA TECH NEWS: QB Starting Job still up for Grabs!!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Oct 30, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

VA TECH NEWS: QB Starting Job still up for Grabs!!

Hokie QB Controversy

[​IMG]
    Senior QB Juju Clayton

Daily Virginia Press - Oct 30, 2009‎

JuJu Clayton is beside himself that Antoine Exum, a Junior WR converted to QB(2 years agao), is competing for his job. In the first practice of the season Exum was throwing bullets all over the field. Not only can Antoine throw but he runs better than some of the Gobbler Half backs. He has 91 speed and 90 Acceleration with upper 80s in elusiveness, agility, and carry. He is like a future Mike Vick (football player).:eek:

Juju still, for some reason, throws balls 5 yards above targets at random times. While he has good awareness and knows the playbook like the back of hand he still will have to compete for this season's starting job. Antoine can run like the wind and that can be a huge headache for opposing defenses.

Juju was sure that his senior year was the year he would lead the Hokies for the whole year but as of now he has to compete for it.

HOKIE INSIDER:
    Word in the locker room is that Juju will start vs Ohio State in week 2 but will be on a very short leash. The Hokies coach is hoping for a solid showing by the A+ Hokie Defense where we can sit Juju at some point and allow Antoine to show us what he can do in a real game situation.

We are running one more practice before our week 2 showdown with Tough Ohio State!

Stay Tuned!

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

[​IMG]

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

LMAO!!!(y)

If you cant beat em join em!

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Do you just copy and paste this thread every year and just edit the names of the players?

Also if you can move that guy to QB does that mean I can move my FS Love to MLB?

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I did fail to mention he has 91 THP and 87 THA....

Yes you can move a FS to MLB as long as he fits a certain weight. Check his awr though...he might have 38 awr at MLB.....

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    poor JuJu...

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

JMS is NOT an equal opportunity employer....

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

UPDATE:

JuJu is firm encrusted in the #1 QB position after 2 steller games vs CPU opponents. he faces 2 true tests coming up facing Florida State and Clemson back to back. Backup QB Exum only sees mop-up duty now and seems to like to run more than pass.

Lets see if JuJu has the mojo!