VA TECH PRESS CONFERENCE

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Sep 14, 2012.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

11:28 PM on September 14, 2012 -------------------------------------- ESPN BREAKING NEWS -------------------------------------- Hello Hokie nation, this message is for you. After a very long process I have decided to take the job of head coach for the Virginia Tech Hokies. I am very excited. After accepting the job in the middle of the season my goals will be difficult to achieve. However, I know the heart beats deep within for our Hokie athletics and the goals will be reached. REMAINDER OF THE SEASON 1.) Recruit, recruit, recruit! 2.) Be invited to a bowl game. 3.) Win the bowl game. Thank you Sirius XM radio, ESPN, and College Football Live for the time. This is a great time for the Hokie nation. We will demand excellence, we will demand respect, we will demand perfection, we will walk away victorious! -------------------------------------- ESPN BREAKING NEWS -------------------------------------- Coach Cocky begins his tenure with VA TECH tomorrow as the head coach on the sidelines. Will he get a victory? Tune in and find out.

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I think I've heard this before.

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome back Cocky!!!

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

ALL Coach Cocky needed was 2 weeks with his new team to earn their trust, heart, and respect.
    The Virginia Tech Hokies knock off the number one team in the land, the Miami Hurricanes. What makes this more surreal is it being in Hurricane nation.