Va Tech season over....

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Aug 2, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Va Tech season over....

Tierod Taylor......out for rest of season abdominal tear...

Fuck me! hate you EA!

Edit: Fucking Ju Ju Clayton is the back up......nice name....loser

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Damn:D That's really too bad:rolleyes:. I think you should try to recruit a QB whose name you actually like. Seems to be important.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah i have noticed in this game if you don't have depth at a position - that is the position that will get hurt!

edit: At least you got a few games in before it happened. it's not like there's no forseeable way that the QB could get hurt.... lol at "hate you EA."

I had the same thing happen in the other league I'm in, I had one good player on the team, the QB, and of course he got hurt.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

i was going to win heisman with that guy........HBs and Defense going to have to step up........otherwise it is out of the top 25 for me.

I was just getting good with him too

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I guess this is a reason for me to be happy that I have 3 mediocre qb's. If one goes down it really doesn't matter.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

the other guys is not as fast and is a freshman so those road user games are going to be a nightmare.

Plus his accuracy is crappy. taylor I could really rip some nice runs b/c of the 88 speed.....82 speed not going to cut it. Could be seeing dual QBs!

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah I looked at your QB's, their ratings are weird both your backups have 80+ SPD and ACC but their AGI is some where around 60. You're running backs are stacked though, didn't look too closely at your O-Line but if you can play D you don't need to give up hope yet.

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm gonna miss Tire Iron

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

See I always thought his first name was Taylor but he was tired all the time.

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ahh that sucks, was lookign forward to you and Griff for the best in the ACC.

12. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Just lost my QB for 3 weeks and I cried. I know the feeling bro :mad:

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

serious training and practice this week for Ju Ju Beans......

14. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

muhahahahaha!

dunno I love that injuries like this are a factor. awesome, you have a super speedy QB who can gain you some big yards. just remember he's going to take a beating and unless he's a forged from Mount Olympus like Tebow, chances are he's going to get hurt sooner or later.

(I didn't got a season last year without Feagin getting hurt. it was inevitable - the question wasn't really if, but how long.)

15. BlyGilmore

speaking of seasons almost being over ... either EA jacks up your opponent during rivalry games, or I had a bad case of the Madden Herpes going against Duke. Pulled the game out by the skin of my testicles, kicking a FG as the clock expired to win.

they ended up throwing for like 400 yards on me, and a number of big plays, including a pass to their TE who decided nobody short of Jesus himself was going to tackle him before scoring. Guy literally bounced off three tackles, flung my safety like he was a rag doll and dragged two guys into the end zone on his back.

3-2, C-rated Duke and they played better than Wake Forest or Michigan.

plus who do I have to blow to get some good weather? Is North Carolina the Seattle of the East Coast? Damn near every flipping game i've played so far has been in the rain.

16. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

At least on the play it looked like he got hurt. his injury rating is 85 and so is the backup. The now current backup has an injury rating of 90.

Question. I only have 3 QBs......what if my other 2 got hurt???

17. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I agree......I had a hell of a time with fucking Boston College..the QB is like Joe Montana and again the TE is like Mark Bavaro!!

And yes I have yet to play a game at home without rain......I have played like 4 home games......very annoying!

18. BlyGilmore

i believe if all of your QBs get hurt, you're fucked.

19. jfosh

jfosh Super

What a devastating injury. The heart and soul of V-Tech.

Lose all your qb's is like bringing in a position player to pitch in baseball.

Rain, I wonder if this is a problem I have had 5 in the rain. It must be EL Nino inside our league.

20. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

LMAO....EL NINO

"WHATS WITH ALL THE FUCKING RAIN IAN!!!"
    [​IMG]

21. BlyGilmore

I am El Nino! All other tropical storms must bow before ... El Nino! Yo soy El Nino! For those of you who don't habla espanol, El Nino is spanish for ... the nino!

22. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I was in a dynasty last year with year with ASU and it rained all the time, and it wasn't even monsoon season. I had that same problem a lot last year in all my od's.

23. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

aren't we using "live weather" though? it has been raining on just about the entire east coast so far this summer so maybe that's why we all have been getting soaked

24. jfosh

jfosh Super

Finally got some dry weather for my game vs South Carolina last night.

25. BlyGilmore

i doubt it was raining and 49 degrees any time this week in North Carolina.