VA Tech spunks Purdue in the "WGAF Bowl"

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Dec 4, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

VA Tech spunks Purdue in the "WGAF Bowl"

VA Tech wins 73-21 over Coach Hellisan's old flame Purdont in the "Who Gives a Fuck" Bowl.

The big offensive player in this game was Seniorito WR Derrick McCoy had 8 Catches for 180 yards and 3 TDs. JuJu finished his career at VA Tech on point with over 400 yards and 5 Tds and 0 ints. Logan had a modest 5 catches and 158 yards and 1 TD. lets see if Coach JMS can give him a good enough blow job to keep him here for his senior year.

Purdue showed signs of offense but the back breaking play was on the goaline where OLB Edwards intercepted a pass for a 100 yard int return after stiff arming the QB to the ground. After this the VA Tech defense just pummeled them as DE Gayle had 3 sacks.

Great finish to a decent season here in Blacksburg. Cya next year. The offense will not be as potent so a changing is on order.

JuJu finished his senior year with over 4600 yards and 46 passing TDs....he will be missed...kinda.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

no no my friend....your bowl was actually of great importance when compared to my wonderful "Meineke Car Care Bowl" game.

My opponent....fellow ACC team Wake Forest...with a 5-7 record!!!!

No chance you win the "WGAF" title from the Canes this season buddy

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

Miami has my vote for the 'WGAF' bowl!!

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I think I am a 2X "Meineke Car Care Bowl" chumpion......great bowl! Free Mufflers to the winners!

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Must have been a really sim game JMS... way to hang 73 on a team! WOO HOO! :D ;)

Cannot believe that is tolerated in the "top" TF league!

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

JU JU is just that good

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nothing new here, JMS thinks he is above the law.

[​IMG]

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Haha I am glad you guys got the gist of my post and didn't fire back all serious and shit.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The pedal was kept mashed to the Floor. Even with the back ups in on offense....needed to get some senior losers some reps for the NFL scouts.

Plus I fucking lost my Bowl vs the CPU game last year........I wasn't taking any fucking chances!!

And yes Fosh knows first hand the JuJu offense is firing on all cylinders.......the defense on the other hand........hate them still!!!

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    JuJu and coach JMS really didn't leave on great terms. Clayton had felt the position was his but far too often his leash was short and his job given to scrubs like exum (who is just ah athlete with a little arm) and some scrub backup who I don't know (that's how irrelevant he is). So while juju had a great year, he's happy to go to the pros after his great senior season.

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yes you are correct it was a love/hate relationship. he knows and deserved the fucking chewing out I gave him after he threw away some games due to terrible decision making. He will need to clean that shit up if he doesn't want to be a career back up in the pros. IMO he gets drafted in the 6th or 7th round.

12. jfosh

jfosh Super

Its amazing how the riff between JuJu and Coach JMS is now getting some air time. We heard rumblings about this in Tuscaloosa weeks ago.

We also heard about the similar situation between a couple of players and the Auburn coaching staff ie(Ramirez). Rollison in particular but there were a couple of other guys who havent come forward yet. These guys are pointing the finger at the coaching staff ((for an implosion down the stretch back to back drubbings against Georgia Tech and Tennessee) and are heading into their senior season . Wonder if they will stick around?

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    it depends on how Rollison feels. Maybe he's peeved at Hamilton coming in and getting the job off the bat. His INT's are high, will he move on?

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

More importantly lets hope that you lose both you defensive tackles. I know the 6'7" 330 guy is a senior but his backup is a stud too.

15. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    LOL Barnes is gone...he was a monster...I coulda played 3-4 and he coulda played OUTSIDE...he had 99 str and 70 speed lol.

Lanier is a JR, he wasn't spectacular, I think he stays. I have the brooks brothers (only in name) one has like 95 strength as a freshman that I recruited...he'll likely start. :) I'll be making some defensive adjustments for next season.