1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

VA Tech Videos....check em!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Feb 3, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

VA Tech Videos....check em!

I made them a bit shorter as I wanted to bang them out quick...didn't have a lot of time today. I would say each video now takes me about 20 mins to make but it takes about 30 mins to render it to mp4 and then a long while for youtube to upload and process it....but I dont have to do anything at those points....just wait. Enjoy! Nice scouting videos for Tennessee.:)

VA Tech vs Auburn
    [youtube]qFfiECvWjJw[/youtube]

VA Tech vs UNC
    [youtube]0FIRD48dB10[/youtube]

VA Tech vs Miami (OT Thriller)
    Coming tomorrow...

ACC Title Game VA Tech vs UNC
    [youtube]skgc4q5AIAo[/youtube]

If anyone follows VA Tech will be playing Big Bad Tennessee for the National Title. I believe the bookies have the line set at
    Tenn -10 vs VA Tech

This game will be live on www.justin.tv/jms493 and will be taped and put on youtube.

Date: TBA

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Very cool. JMS always kicking out the content! Nice work man.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

ACC Game added...i like having the season documented on video. I go back and watch some of the old PSU ones and I laugh!

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    good stuff jms! damn those turnovers in title game were crazy!