Vacation/Absence Notifications

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Vacation/Absence Notifications

Guys, I have to make an unexpected business trip from July 25th through July 27th. Perry will keep things running if we've kicked off the OD by then.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Might as well post this now, I will be out of town Thursday July 29 - Sunday Aug 1. I should be able to play games on August 1 since I'll be getting back around 5 PM EST.

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

July 25-28/29 I'll be at the state coaches clinic, will be able to recruit and whatnot from iPhone but the ole runnin' reb's will just have to take sims or whatever on that period.

Coaches clinic is my escape. Wife calls it "beer camp" haha.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Not surfe if I mentioned it here or not, but I will be out of town Friday until late Sunday.

5. Hokie Effect

I will be out Thurs-Sun. I have a user game vs Minnesota next. I will be back Sunday afternoon, so hopefully I won't be holding us up.

6. Dru50

We are advancing tonight, so waiting for a Sunday advance should be ok unless people strongly object.

7. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

My dad passed away today so I will be out the next 3-4 days.

8. Dru50

Damn man, my condolences. Go be with your family, we will be here when you get back.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sorry to hear about your loss Pepper.

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yeah that's too bad Pepper. I didn't see this until just now.

I will be leaving town tomorrow morning and returning Sunday morning or late saturday night. I have a game with Dru and he knows that already.

I'll also be extremely limited next week. I have to dismantle a factory by hand next week which is going to be a sun up to sun down type deal. I won't be on the boards at all, but I'll try to get my games in. I imagine I won't be in much of a mood to do anything else. I'm going to give Dru and Perry my cell # so they can let me know if you guys are waiting on me.

11. BDSDIGITAL

I'm flying to Columbus in the morning and will be back late sunday night, but won't be able to play until Monday. If you advance tonight I'll try to knock it out tonight, if not then either AP me or I can try to play Monday night.

12. BDSDIGITAL

I'll be down in the keys from Friday night to Sunday night. I'm done recruiting and all so don't hesitate to skip my recruiting or my game if I'm holding things up.

13. BDSDIGITAL

Am I the only one that uses this thread?

I'll be at the fucking in laws house all weekend, yes, all weekend during the first weekend of the college football season, FML.

I'll be back sometime Sunday if I don't shoot myself first. :(

14. Hokie Effect

I am out Friday and will be back Tuesday. Going to DC for the weekend and witness the 2010-2011 BCS champs start of the season. Lets GO!!! HOKIES!!!

15. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I will be gone Friday September 17th Thru Tuesday 21st.... Heading to S.Carolina to visit the family.

16. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

How did it go??? Do they love CFB over there?

17. BDSDIGITAL

It went fine. I was able to watch the TCU OSU game last night.

Other than that it still went ok. They don't like football over there at all. Imagine that....

Who doesn't love football????

18. Hokie Effect

Making that trip to Blacksburg this weekend for the Hokies game.

19. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I'm going to need to be put on AP for the next week or so until things calm down for me. I spoke to Dru about this via PM so hopefully by then I will be back in full swing and if not I will communicate and let you guys know.

20. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

just an update. I spoke with brave last night on xbox live and I plan on getting back into the swing of things by next week. I realize my team has suffered because of this but I needed some time away. I appreciate you guys hanging inthere with me.

21. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

My xbox is screwed. I get paid this firday, if I can afford a new box then, Im going to buy it.... otherwise I will be out of commission for a week or so while microsoft fixes it.

22. Hokie Effect

Heading to Blacksburg for the Hokies game. Gone from Friday until Sunday afternoon.

BCS CG against USC will have to wait till Sunday night.

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm going to be out of commission till probably Sunday. Move is not going well and I have family in town this weekend so won't have much time to get shit hooked up.

Twist you can advance to bowls after the 2 conference championships are completed. I will try getting my bowl game in once I get online or I will get a sub if it is a CPU game.

24. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I'm going to be out of town begining Thursday and not returning until Monday. My next couple of games are against the CPU and I have a stand-in player that will play my game(s) for me while I'm out.

25. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thanks for letting me know, glad you were able to get a stand-in. It is impossible to predict what happens in a sim, even when your team has a significant advantage.