Vacation/Absence Notifications

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Vacation/Absence Notifications

Post any upcoming Vacation/Absences Dates in this thread.

2. EUBlink

EUBlink Walk On

My baby girl is due October 1st. Considering this is our first, that generally means any time in September. When she is born, I'll make a post stating so. I won't be off but the time we are in the hospital, likely. Just a heads-up.

3. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

No problem at all, we'll easily work around that....More importantly, Congrats on expecting your first... Hopefully I'll be experiencing that myself in a few years.

4. hoosierjoe

hoosierjoe Walk On

Aug. 27-29 I'll be in Vegas :D

5. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

Aug 9 - 13 I will be on vacation. I will bring the box, not sure if I will get connection or not.

6. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

I'll be gone August 7th - 16th. I believe me and JC are gonna try to play our game before I leave tomorrow though.

7. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Are you going to have any access to your 360 while your gone? If so I could work with you on your limited availability.... If not, you'll probably want to get someone to do your recruiting while you are gone or try and do it online. Also if you can;t I will allow another TF member to play your cpu game, but any user game you will be set to auto. Also will you be back and ready to play on the 16th or 17th? Because if you have a user game and everyone else had played I would possibly wait up to two days before I advance so you could play that game.

8. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Ill be gone from friday @ 5pm until sunday morning. If i need to I can take my xbox for saturday afternoon lol not sure how it will go over with the people I am visiting but oh well

Sat night I am going to the kid rock concert @ DTE, not a huge fan, but my uncles girlfriend knows his head of security so we got nasty tix so I couldnt pass up.

9. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

I will be away Friday, August 27th and Saturday, August 28th. I will be back in the afternoon on Sunday the 29th

10. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

No problem.... We will either advance before you leave or after you return.

11. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

I am going to be without a computer this weekend. I need to have some work done on it and probably won't have it back until the middle of next week. Monday at work will be the first time I will be able to post.

12. williatr

williatr Walk On

I will be getting married and leaving from august 26-Sept 5. Just wanted to know what I needed to do? I see I have two games vs. the computer and then a user game. Will I be able to play my user game Shino?

13. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Damn..... unless you somehow have anyway at all to find away to take the 360 with you and have Internet access I don't see how it will be possible to play your user game. I expect us to be too week 12 sometime this weekend. I can't stop advance for a whole week. If it was 4 days I could do that because it's a major game....

As far as your cpu games, If you're not here for those you can have any member of this site that your trust play your game for you if you give them your xbox live login info. That's fine for cpu games.

14. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

This Saturday (10/2) I will be in Clemson for the Miami/Clemson game. I'll be back Saturday Night, I don't see a problem getting any of my games in with it only being 1 day, just letting you guys know though.

PHBaseball, your my next opponent, so depending on when we advance, I'm pretty sure me and you can get this thing in before Saturday. We'll talk about that when the advance comes though.

15. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

I'm waiting to see what to do about my current week's game. Supposed to be playing hoosierjoe (Virginia Tech), but he appears to have gone MIA on us. Profile for the site says his last activity on TF was Sept. 16th, so I guess I might have to play it against the computer.