Vacation/Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Heisman Hopefuls' started by bravejaf, Jul 13, 2013.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Once the league kicks off, please notify the league if you will be gone for an extended period of time. This is important so we do not unnecessarily hold up advances.

2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I'll be on summer vacation in Panama City from Friday Aug. 2 - Tuesday Aug. 6

3. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I have fam in town this weekend so I'll be hit or miss there. Also next weekend July 25-29 I'll be hard to get a hold of for games. If I have a user game we'll want to get it in before that weekend.

4. BigJim11

BigJim11 Walk On

Turns out I gotta head east today till saturday for family obligations. Terrible timing haha.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I completely missed this, my bad :(

6. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I will be unavailable this weekend basically fri night until Tuesday. If I have a CPU game I should be able to get that in. User games though I will be limited in times until Tuesday. At the rate we're moving it shouldn't be a big deal though just letting everyone know. BigJim11, we have a game in a couple weeks in the season, hopefully we can play on Tuesday when the time comes.

7. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

will be out of town this coming Sunday night and Monday night... back Tuesday evening

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will be out of town Saturday, but it won't hold up the advance. I will pass the commissioner rights to hoodlum10 to handle the advance. I have a bye in week 5 and I completed my recruiting for the week.

9. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

scratch me being out of town, just be gone on Tuesday

10. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

I will be on vacation in New Orleans/Florida August 9th-August 16th.. I won't have my ps3 with me but I should be able to handle my recruiting thru the website

11. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I will be driving back to the Midwest from the east coast this weekend for the rest of my summer before classes start back up next month. I likely won't be able to play any games Friday or Saturday. Should be free Sunday afternoon.

12. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I believe we play in week 8. Looks like we'll both be out for the weekend and me until Tuesday. Hopefully we can get through week 7 quickly and get our week 8 game in Thursday!

13. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Just checked, we're not until week 12. But yeah, the way our seasons are going, that game won't be getting simmed haha.