Vacation / Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Freshmen Phenoms' started by Brandon S., Jul 21, 2013.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

2. D.Earl

D.Earl Walk On

i will be leaving tomorrow mon morning 7/22, for So Cal for a week and will be back sometime sun. I will do my recruiting online and you can just sim me .

3. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Brandon S.

I'll be out of town Saturday night and back on Sunday evening. We are up in the dynasty whenever you advance it, hopefully we can play our game Friday night, if not, we'll have to play Sunday

4. Memphis Blue

Memphis Blue Walk On

I will be out of town for a wedding from Fri 8/2 thru Sun 8/4; Patster7 and I are head to head once the advance happens, and if that doesnt happen this evening it will be Sunday evening before I can play

5. Brandon S.

I will be out of town until sunday night, and will be passing commish over to TN_Mike until i get back so he can advance us.

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

How? Don't you need your XBOX?

7. Brandon S.

Tonight im playing my game and transferring commish

• Like Like x 1
  8. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Brandon S. Hey looks like I'll be out of the country all day Saturday and coming back Sunday night. Might be better if you transfer it to someone else. Don't want to hold us up either. I can get my game in tonight or Friday if you advance it by then.

9. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

Sorry @Memphis Blue I was in Indianapolis last night..I could play all weekend but obviously you can't. Hmm..Sunday evening is a long ways away

10. NiceToMeetJew

NiceToMeetJew Walk On

Brandon if you could AP me through friday. I will be camping. I should be back saturday morning. But got from the 7th of august til the 10th

• Like Like x 1
  11. GDip

GDip Walk On

Heading to St. Louis for a few days starting Thursday. will be back on Monday afternoon

12. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

Brandon S.

Hey man I'm leaving town Thursday morning and coming back Sunday morning. Going to Eugene for the Tennessee/Oregon game.

We are up in the dynasty next week, if we advance tomorrow hopefully we can get on tomorrow night and knock our game out so we don't hold everyone up.