Vacation/Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kingspring, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Vacation/Absence Thread

Just wanted to say I am going away from friday night to sunday morning, I will play my cpu game tonight and do my recruiting...

I see I play colemanchu nxt week, I wanted to make sure there would be no issue and we would not be advancing 2 weeks before the time I got back. I see the scheduled advance is saturday night but we have been moving pretty fast, and frankly I do no want to miss out on the red river rivalry.

Best,
    Brandon

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Put him on auto, I'm no hero, I'll take a free win. :)

3. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

lol... no freebies, told the girl we had to back in the AM, and cut the trip down lol... SOOOO we are playing this game, either sunday or MNF is doing a live show from my house, gameday sets up prior so this game will need to live up to the hype.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Just a heads up, I wont be able to play sunday or monday until 10 pm eastern at the earliest. We have two advances before our game though so we will see where we are at when the time comes. Just make sure you invite all your top recruits.

5. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

I paid for their girlfriends to come too, put them up @ the double tree in dallas. In every room a gift basket with a best buy shopping spree card, and a note guaranteeing a victory. lol

Yeah that is fine sunday night and or monday night, i am flexible, the 72 hour window will not be interupted unless they advance tonight which would be pretty fast lol.

Oh yeah and dont overlook your game this week, wouldnt want a slip up leading into a let down.

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Vacation/Absence Thread

Post if you are going to be away

7. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

i'm heading down to the lake today. be back sometime monday evening

8. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

Alabama gone til Tuesday nite 9-14

I will be traveling to Fla. for 2 weeks of work....will have the xbox and laptop on the wifi begining Tuesday nite 9-14

9. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

I'll be able to play bowl game this weekend...but will be gone from Monday morning to Sunday afternoon.

Please be kind with scheduling the first game or two...they will likely have to be on auto.

Thanks.

10. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Cub - your bigger concern should be the offseason, since it sounds like you'll miss the entire thing. You may want to see if Perry can find you a stand in, so that way you can give that person your gamertag info and they can do your stuff for you (like players leaving and position changes).

Just a thought....

11. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

Thanks for the idea. I'll probably be OK with it on auto for that stuff. I'll make do during the season with whatever I've got to work with.

12. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

i will be traveling this weekend, i will be back online early sunday evening.....

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will likely remain off 360 till Sunday at this point. Moving and family stuff this weekend make it highly unlikely I get my 360 hooked up any earlier than that date.

I am able to do my recruiting on Dynasty Wire and I think the most recent week was completed.

14. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

I'll be out of town until Weds Night 10/20. Should be able to play my game v NC State before 11 pm that night. Already done with this weeks game.