Vacation/Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Aug 28, 2010.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Vacation/Absence Thread

Post it up here guys if you are going to be away for an extended period of time and miss a game.

2. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Ill be out of town from Thursday til Sunday this weekend. My friend who Im staying with has a xbox, so ill bring my hard drive with me. I have a game against mboda's Ohio St week 7, so Ill try to set up a time with him to get the game in.

3. EnvyZero

EnvyZero Walk On

I will be gone until late thursday night. I got my game in already so everything should work out fine.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm leaving Monday for 2 nights. I'll be back Wednesday afternoon.

5. dakota7

I'm not really leaving, but I'm going to be extremely busy the next 10 days. I know I have 2 user games coming up, weeks 6 and 7, so hopefully I'll be able to fit them in.

6. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I am going to the Apple Cup this weekend, I will be gone Friday through Sunday. For all the Husky lovers in this dynasty, Jayrah and I have something to tell you, the Cougs are winning this game and will be taking back the Apple Cup Trophy! :)

7. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Not going to happen :)

We need that bowl game sir. To lose would be unthinkable

8. gowazzucougs

You shouldn't have too much confidence in your team. The Huskies' beat the Bruins who have no quarterback, and then beat a Cal team that just does not have an offense period. The Husky defense is horrible, while the Cougar offense is definetely better than the Bruins and the Bears. In addition I think the Huskies have slowly regressed regardless of what they have done in the past two games, while shockingly the Cougs have slowly improved.

9. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Don't want to hear it... Bowl game... must make Bowl game...

I am sure WSU will find some way to 'Coug it'

We will injure your starting qb, then the Cougs will bring in Matt Kegel's little brother to throw a backward pass in overtime. I know how these things work.

10. gowazzucougs

In addition there is that four letter word that is currently in Pullman, "SNOW"

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Best away thread ever :thumbsup:

12. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Out on a sturdy branch: UW D-line barely touches Tuel, and the Huskies never touch the apple cup, let alone the coveted bowl game. :p WSU "Cougs itself" right into a 3-9 offseason.

13. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

I think its spelled "Tool" :)

14. Jayrah

You'll know how to spell it soon enough.

15. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Gone to Charleston until Sunday night. I will take care of my recruiting then.

16. dakota7

I'm heading to Vegas this weekend to watch football (and strippers). I'll be gone Sunday thru Tuesday and just set myself to auto.

17. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

i'm out right now. i don't think i'll be able to schedule my game with mizzou. i'll do my recruiting though.

18. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Just a reminder to you guys that i will be AFK indefinitely starting January 8th while i get situated in Arizona. I hope to have an apartment and internet ASAP. I'll always have my phone to stay on the boards and what not.

19. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im going to be away Friday night until Sunday afternoon. Depending on how things go, we may have a long week unless we can get everything done by Thursday night.

20. gowazzucougs

you can transfer the commish powers to me, and I will advance when we are ready to go

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK...only problem is you have to change all the coach philosophies. Not sure if you want to do that. Its a pain in the ass but it seems to be worth it with the scores and game play im seeing thus far.

22. Jayrah

I'm not understanding aren't the coach philosophies good once they are changed? Or do they revert back to default every week?

23. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The philosophies are good but you have to change the defensive aggressive setting when the CPU isnt playing a user. Im also finding out that some of the playbook changes arent working but im hoping Jax can help me out on that one. I have a spreadsheet for all this crap. I just hope you guys are liking the changes because its alot of extra work!

24. Jayrah

Every time I log on to a new week I see you're working hard on it! :) And so far, so good it looks like, we've had some terrific cpu games this season. I will have only my 2nd cpu game tonight when I take on Bama.

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yeah good luck with that one!