Vacation/Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Aug 17, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Vacation/Absence Thread

If you're going to be going on vacation, gone for a few days on business, or whatever else could possibly happen that's a planned event that you'll attend and miss more than 24 hours, please let us know. The more I know about what's going on, the less likely I send you a nasty PM about why you haven't done your shit.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

So I just read in the TF4 forums that youre out of town untl Sunday night. Im guessing that is when we will advance.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Yeah. I'm not completely out of town, just unable to access my 360 until Sunday night.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I will be unavailable this Friday the 28th and will be out of town the 29th and 30th. I have a user game that needs to be played before Thursday, which I believe is the cut off date for the week.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Wednesday I will be moving into my campus apartment and the internet/cable company wont be there until Thursday. I dont think it will be much of a problem, since I already got my stuff in.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I'll be out of town tonight and tomorrow. I'll be in Houston visiting family. I could be back as early as Saturday night, or as late as Sunday evening. Take it easy guys.

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ill be out of town until Saturday night or Sunday evening at the latest.

8. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

Will be packing up my Xbox, I will be without internet until Weds maybe Thursday. Sorry Guys, Thank goodness it is against the weaker part of my schedule... I will return in time for THE BIG GAME and Miami though. See ya guys soon.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I am out from now until Sunday afternoon. Mors, please put me on auto until then. Thanks.

10. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Sure thing man. Have a safe trip wherever you go.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I just found out today, I have to go to Columbus for a job interview on Monday. I will be gone from Sunday till Tuesday night. Assuming we advance Friday I should be able to get my week 11 game in over the weekend. I then have a bye week in week 12 before the big showdown in week 13 against FSU.

12. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Sounds good man. Hope you too have a safe trip.

If you can't get your game in before we advance, it shouldn't be too big of a problem. I'll be sure to get you the win without causing any injuries. Certainly wouldn't want some bullshit there to end your chances at a national championship.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'll be unable to play any games on Friday or Saturday this coming weekend. Going back to Cleveland for the weekend since a friend will be in from LA. I will be back on Sunday at some time, probably pretty early in the afternoon.

14. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Cool man. I'll be sure to keep that in mind with our advances.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I tried waiting for advance tonight but I gotta start getting ready for work in the morning. Hopefully it is not a problem that we wait till Sunday evening for next advance.

16. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Really sorry man. Got held up at work and JUST got home.

Sunday isn't an issue. On weekends, I'm going to pretty much give you guys the whole weekend because of real football.

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I wasn't mad or anything, I understand all about tie ups at work. My old job was terrible about extended work days.

Anyways I will still be online next few days, no 360.

18. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Just a FYI fellas, there's a gaming convention this weekend and I'm gonna be basically gone all weekend (from noon to midnight anyway) so I'll have little time to do anything so if we need to progress during that time, it'll probably be late at night before I can do anything.

19. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Knight - I just found out that due to some emergency plumbing work needed at my house I will likely be offline from Sunday through Tuesday. I'm hoping that I can be back up and running by Wednesday. If we advance on Saturday I will make sure to get my cpu game vs TTU in before I have to shut everything down.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

20. KnightNoles

no problem man... just make sure theres no crack in the household!! lol

21. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I hear ya, it sucks. They have to pull out the master bathroom shower in my house cause it's leaking into my den. Problem is the leak is right above my TV/Xbox and there isn't another TV in the house to hook it up to that also is close enough to my network router to allow me to connect to Live.

22. KnightNoles

Well you got a laptop and I can help you bridge a connection so you can use your laptop as a wireless connection for your xbox..

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Friday and Saturday I will be out of town to visit family. This upcoming weekend is last one I have off for awhile so figured I would get out of C-Bus. I should be back sometime Sunday.

If we advance Wednesday night or Thursday morning/afternoon I should be able to play week 11 game against SC before I leave.

24. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I don't think I caught that you lived in Cbus. I lived there forever before I moved to Florida. I liked it there alot.especially after I moved out of the hood.

25. KnightNoles

I will be gone def Friday until Sunday.. Probably be back on late Sunday night early Mon morning. Ill be in the ATL....