Vacation/Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Post here if you are gonna be unavailable for a period of time.

2. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

I will be out of town from Wendesday, August 3rd, through Sunday August 7th.

3. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

ill be out of town next thurs-sunday night. 28th-31st. i give full permission to sim any games. ill do my recruiting from a computer while away.

4. H0TT NIKKELs

H0TT NIKKELs Walk On

I will be out of town starting tonight 7/21 until Monday 7/25

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Hell, I'll be at the Oklahoma Coaches Clinic

7/24-7/26

I'll get whatever I need to get done still though somehow.

6. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

ok im back home so i can return to play

7. Erik the Red

Erik the Red Walk On

Hey Pappa (still feel funny writing that), I have been whisked away out of state to help out a family member and I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back home? I have no clue as to what my availability will be as far as Live as the main reason for me to go is to help care for my two nephews. At this moment I can't guarentee a set time I can play my games so to fairness to you guys and me not making you guys wait around it might be safe to just put me on autopilot until I figure this out. This league is fun as hell and I'm going to see what I can finagle to get myself online as much as I can? good luck guys and I hope to be back sooner than later.

8. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

I am taking my xbox with me, and should be fine to get online and do my recruiting for week 7 and play my game vs the cpu when the league advances...

If for some reason I am not able to, I will post here again, but everything looks like i will...

9. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

Hey, sorry for not posting, but I was dumb and forgot my phone charger, which was out of battery by the time I realized I wasn't going to be able to get on and play. I'm back now, so I will be online again tonight.

10. Strombeo

Strombeo Walk On

I am going to be out of town again from Thursday, September 29th through Sunday, October 2nd. I will bring my box with me in hopes of their being interwebs where I am staying, but we'll see....

11. ParkerR83

ParkerR83 Walk On

I am going to get my week 2 in this morning, but I will be out of town in Dallas until Sunday

12. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

Getting current week game in tonight or in the morning. Will be out of town from Friday evening until late Sunday/early Monday