1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Vacation/Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    RynoAid Hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries but I thought we could use one of these.

2. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

RynoAid I will be out of town beginning early Friday through Monday. What should I do?

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'll be out of town with limited access to my xbox starting tomorrow... I'll be back Monday. I'm going to Baltimore on business, then to my Dad's, so I should be able to hop on. No need to wait on me if I'm last though.

4. BigBodySS

BigBodySS Shake N' Bake!

I tried to play this morning as I had just enough time to get everything in before I left. However right before halftime the game froze up on me so I set myself to autopilot. I'll be back late Monday.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

RynoAid I will be able to get my game in today, so if possible please let me get it in. Not even sure if I'm holding it up. Thanks!