Vacation/Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Vacation/Absence Thread

Hey my girlfriends aunt just died so her parents are flying out friday morning and will be staying with us for the week. Im going to try to be on as much as possible but at the same time I dont want to be inconsiderate. If A&M can get his game done and we advance I can play VaTech tonight. After that I dont think my user games are until the end of the year so I can get some recruiting in and supersim most of my games. I'll know more as the week progresses.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Im going to miss week 4 but will be back wednesday night to play week 5 @ #1 georgia.

3. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

I will be taking a mini vacation to Biloxi to try my hand at the craps tables. [​IMG] I will be leaving Monday March 30th, and returning Wed April 1st. I will be on Wed night and all day Thursday to make up any games.

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Thanks for letting me know. Dosent look like you will miss anything.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey guys/bogey, I dunno if I got my invite yet but I am going to be heading out for the night pretty soon. I will get my recruiting post, in-game recruiting, and my game played tomorrow in the early afternoon. If I am delaying anything no need to wait on me.

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Invite was sent out at 5, we wont be advancing till at least the late afternoon tomorrow so your all set.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I will be out of town this weekend for the final four. Possibly be back sunday between games, but unsure yet. At the very least I will be back late monday night.

Go green baby.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey guys, sorry for holding you up, but as I stated above a few days ago I've been in Detroit for the final four. Just got back and will get on the dynasty in a few hours.

For those of you who didn't notice (shame on you) my sparties are in the national championship game. Ill be there monday night baby!

Here are some scenes from last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Goin out of town til late Saturday night. I'm gonna try and get my game in tonight but it doesn't look good. But it hasn't advanced yet so there shouldn't be much of a hold up.