Vacation/Absence

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Dec 3, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Vacation/Absence

Newer:
    If you're going to be going on vacation, gone for a few days on business, or whatever else could possibly happen that's a planned event that you'll attend and miss more than 24 hours, please let us know.

2. KnightNoles

New thread for holiday and New Years

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Guys, I just found out this morning that I have to go out of town unexpectedly from Jan 18th until Jan 22nd. The thing that sucks is that if we progress as I expect that will fall right during the conference championship/bowl week. If we can get to the conference championship by early next sunday I could get it in before I fly out. I fly back on Friday morning the 22nd and could play any game as soon as I get home.

Of course, if I lose to Bama and fall out of the title picture, I could just go on auto-pilot.

Sorry guys, this came completely out of the blue.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm going to Cleveland this weekend, so after Friday night I will be unavailable till Tuesday evening. Hopefully this doesn't hold us up much.

5. KnightNoles

Well the baseball season will begin this weekend for my team, so I will be heading out at noon central Friday and will be back late Sunday/Monday morning.

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

So we need to try to advance by thursday right?

7. KnightNoles

you know where I be........ lol

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Spring Break

I will be out of town at Disney for spring break, April 3rd to probably the 11th. First vacation in probably 7 - 10 years.

9. KnightNoles

bring this up towards the end of March lol

10. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Sorry but I won't be able to get my game in this week.work is too busy and I am going to vegas 4 my boys bachelor party Friday-Sunday.....

11. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I will be out of the country from March 4th – March 15th. I will need to be put on auto during this time. The shitty part is we are coming up on the offseason so it looks like I'll be missing that. I'll have my stuff set up though for the cpu to work with what i've got on my board.

12. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I will be going to Disney starting the 13th-18th.

13. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I will be leaving 3/17 and coming back 3/21. Beach trip that come out of nowhere. Hopefully the advance will set up to where I won't hold the OD up because if at all possible I wanna be able to play all of my games. I'm gonna get with someone about possibly playing my games for me incase it doesn't fall to where I can play.

14. KnightNoles

all your games will be lost....... ahhhh hahahhaaah and you will go opher for the year

15. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I will be out of the state, down in Florida at Disney with family from April 3rd - 11th for Spring Break.

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm gonna be back in Cleveland April 8 - April 11, cousin's wedding. I don't imagine this will cause too big of a hardship.

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im leaving for Houston tomorrow, and wont be back until Sat(april3) night at the latest.

18. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I'll be doing some random traveling this weekend. Heading to Indy all day Saturday for the Final 4. Then traveling to WV on Sunday. Then back to Indy Monday night if WVU beats Duke. Otherwise I need to sell my tickets and get some damn money back.

I should have a window of time Sunday night to get my game in if we advance, otherwise it might be Tuesday before I can play.

19. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

You will not be in Indy on Monday night, not if my bracket can help it.

20. astealthyhippo

Duck Fuke....that is all

21. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Ok, I'm moving this weekend and I have two user games in a row with Michigan and Nebraska. I can play Michigan wed/thurs nights possibly tonight but I doubt it. I won't be able to play mich/or neb friday for sure, and I can try to sneak a game in this weekend, but I'm going to be busy un packing and getting everything situated so I don't know how that's going to go. I fully expect that by Monday morning I'll be completely situated and back to normal so if the nebraska game can't get played this weekend I could play fur sure early next week.

22. astealthyhippo

I'm traveling this weekend. I will be gone Friday - Sunday evening. I have a week 14 game vs UCLA then a week 15 bye.

If we advance tonight (hoping we will) there shouldn't be any problems for week 14 and you can sim my week 15 recruiting if I'm the last one left.

If we don't advance tonight, then just sim my shit if I'm the last one left.

23. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I will be out of town Friday 5/14 to Sunday 5/16.

24. astealthyhippo

I'm going on vacation at the end of the week and I'll be gone from 5/21 (this Friday) until 5/30 (the next Sunday evening). I'll have my computer with me, but won't have the xbox. I should avoid missing a user game since I don't play Max until week 11. I'll probably turn my recruiting assistance on (not offering random scholarships though) so I won't be completely behind.

I'm hoping I won't get a sim loss vs the likes of Washington St., Oregon St. and Arizona when I'm gone. Hopefully the CPU won't feel like screwing me over, but you never know.

25. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

we usually bring in ringers for guys that are gone, I would imagine Knight would find someone to do your stuff for you.