Vacation/Absences - NCAA 12

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Jul 15, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

As I stated before, I will be out of town from 7/19/11 (fly out at 5 PM EST) till 5/25/11 (get back after 11 PM EST). I will leave someone with commissioner file, assuming everything kicks off before I leave.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I will be out 7/21-25 and again 7/28-8/1. I would like to have my user game week 2 if possible. Assuming we start by Sunday I think I would be able to get in the week 2 user game before I leave. Maybe give me a bye weeks 4-5.

3. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

This is probably the place to post this.

Pretty much Monday through Friday I work 7-6. Anytime after 6PM, I am usually good to play.

However the third Wednesday of each month, I have a meeting at work that can last until around 9 or 10 PM.

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I head to coaches clinic 7/24 and will be back late 7/26.

5. Hokie Effect

Vegas tomorrow, be back Tuesday.

bravejaf or Twister18 can you take care of my cpu games?

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Should not be a problem, just message us your GT info (I probably have it but just to be safe)

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Just make sure the only thing you bring back with you is money...

8. Hokie Effect

Duly noted. And I am throwing $20 on Va Tech 35/1 odds. So I will have to make another trip to collect.....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hokie Effect

This might as well be my personal thread. Last weekend trip of the summer. Out of town Friday until Sunday afternoon. As long as we advance tonight it shouldn't effect any of my games.

10. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

bravejaf

I will be out of town until Sunday evening. I have a bye week in wk 2 and I have done my recruiting.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I am going to be in Cleveland this weekend and next weekend. I have my Xbox with me this this time, but I will not be able to do much on Sunday. I have my fantasy football draft at 2 PM EST and will be driving back to Columbus after that event ends.

12. vBIG SLICKv

I am out of town and will not be able to play my game until Sunday afternoon

13. Hokie Effect

At the hospital wife is giving birth to our first child sometime today. So not exactly a vacation, but my availability is about to get hectic and wife wouldn't let me bring the xbox even though they have a wireless connection and a 32" flatscreen.....

• Like Like x 2
  14. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Having your xbox in the hospital during birth could probably get you knocked out. Ha ha. Congrats!!!!

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I applaud the thought but getting murdered by your wife is probably not going to help :)

16. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

I will be out of town this Friday through Sunday. I wont have a conference championship game but will have a bowl game. Im hoping to get my FSU game played Wed/Thursday so that conf championships can be played fri/sat and i can then play my Bowl game either late SUnday night or Monday after softball.

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah we will be in week 14 tomorrow evening at the latest, so you and 1ke should be be able to play tomorrow night or Thursday night.

18. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

I might be out this weekend depending on if my friends baby is born... Id be driving her brothers to see her.

Id be back Sunday night. If i have to leave Im hoping not to leave until Saturday morning. So if I have a CPU game then, Id definately play it Sunday night although that would be around 8pm or so prolly.

19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will give you a CPU game week 1 and try for a bye in week 2, if possible. Just to be safe.

20. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Alrighty.

21. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Im possibly (95%) going to be out of town Saturday and Sunday morning.
    If we advance Friday night, I can possibly play Beazus, Week 6 right after (depending on time/schedule). Otherwise, Beazus I wont be home til Sunday night.

22. Hokie Effect

I will be out of town early Friday until Sunday afternoon, but with a timely bye week next week I should be okay.

23. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Actually i may be gone tomorrow night through Sunday night so. If we advance Friday... Beazus and I could still play Sunday night I suppose and slip that in within 48 hours or close enough depending on when it advances.

If it advances tonight, with CPU games and the one user game and Beazus can play tonight we can play tonight. Otherwise, free win for Nebraska :p

24. vBIG SLICKv

bravejaf

Commish, after wk10 advance I play Penn State ( fuzzyl0gic ) in wk 11. I am leaving for Youngstown, Ohio Monday morning and will be back Thursday afternoon. I can play Thursday night anytime after 6:30pm cst.

25. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We can hold off till Thursday for that advance, just make sure you and Fuzzy get that game scheduled.