Vacation/Absences

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Jul 30, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Please post here, if any of you will be gone for an extended period of time

2. Connor

Connor Walk On

I will be able to get my game in against Alabama, week 3. Then if we can advance by Thursday I will be able to get my game in for week 4. Otherwise I cannot as I will be away from midday Thursday to late Sunday

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Out of town visiting family until late Saturday night...

4. gowazzucougs

have you played your game yet?

5. Darkwing

No I left last nite..had a friend read the rules and fill in for me since Oregon is a loss if it got simmed...unfortunately for me he's one of those that get angry when playing and well he did worse than the CPU would have lol. I hope him filling in isn't a problem

6. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Thought I had posted this weeks festivities but I guess I failed.

I am going to be around more often until Sept 9 - 16th ill be in florida. Then I will also be gone the week of setp 26th in Vegas for work.

7. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I will be out-of-town starting Friday evening (09/02) and returning at the earliest in the evening of Monday (09/05).

8. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I'm out of town until tomorrow morning.. I've already taken care of recruiting week one. If I have to miss recruiting week two that's fine.. I'm just scared that if I get auto pilotted we'll over sign.

9. Connor

Connor Walk On

I will be gone from Friday around noon to Sunday night. I will try to get the game in after the advance and before I leave.

10. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

I'm out indefinitely. My copy of NCAA has a torn miniscus and is now unreadable. May be out 72 hours or more.. Gotta wait until I have a reason to go to Wally World.. I hate going there for just one thing.

11. Darkwing

gowazzucougs

Yep I did forget to post. I'll be out of town all weekend for a wedding

12. gowazzucougs

I will be out of town this weekend, will be back Sunday.

13. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Same here.. And next week the wife and I are going on a second honeymoon. I'll be gone from Thursday - Sunday. That should be the off-season so hopefully I can take care of that on the dynasty.ea site..

14. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Leaving out of town for business Thursday morning early. If it's advanced when I wake up, I'll play, assuming I'm playing TCU a CPU team, but if it's not, I won't be back until Monday. I am planning on taking my XBOX with me, but not really sure if I'll be able to have internet access that will work for xbox live.

15. Darkwing

I have a trip planned from December 17-22. I will be on vacation in NYC and there is no plan for my xbox to make the flight lol

16. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

gowazzucougs

I have family coming in from out of town and staying with us from the dec 17th through Jan 5th........ I will be able to recruit (from the dynasty website) and post to the forum for sure during that time and also should be able to play some if not all of my CPU games, however, scheduling a user vs user game may prove challenging (its my wife's family and she is extra cranky when they are around, "planned" video games make her mad and with her parents in town peace in my home = more important than winning user games)..... So I will be around but may have to be simmed or auto-piloted a couple times in that stretch.

17. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Alright... so I've got another scratched disc.. I'll have to go to Walmart and give them another sob story and see if I can get my disc replaced again. This is getting ridiculous.. I can't wait until we move and my XBOX isn't in the middle of the floor to be kicked or stepped on as people walk by.

18. Connor

Connor Walk On

Why couldn't you have had this a day ago?

19. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Hahahaha... I'm glad to see you're concerned.

I'm up and running now.(y)

20. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Out of town until Monday night.

21. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

gowazzucougs

Ok, so I had warned bbj about this back in LoC but it completely slipped my mind to let you know when the merger happened...

I got an internship in D.C. that is really one of the best opportunities of my life. I just started today and things are going great. I didn't know this previously and I was hoping it wasn't the case but the internet here is completely wireless. And pretty shitty at that.

I've already ordered a wireless adapter for my 360, yes it's one of the shitty ones without built in wireless, and it was shipped yesterday. The internet here is atrocious. But I'm in the process of arranging for it upgraded (which could happen as soon as tomorrow). I don't foresee my having to drop out of this league because of this. Because of how D.C. works with the press, I probably will have a good amount of availability. I also got really lucky that right now LSU is on a bye, and I'm completely done recruiting for the season.

Sorry for the lateness of letting you know, but I don't think things'll get that bad. Thanks.

22. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

going on AP for a while..

23. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

I will be out of town from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon.

24. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Out of town until Sunday evening. I will put myself on AP and hope for the best.