Vacation and Absences: NCAA 12

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Please give us all a heads up here if you have any absences or things of that nature coming up.

2. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Jman,
    I'll be working out of town next Sunday-Thursday. I'm not sure where we'll be in our schedule next week but if you can set up my user games around that then please do.

3. papaloke

I've been doing some research and it looks like there is a possibility that I will be able to connect my xbox through the hotel's wireless internet. I'll have to connect my laptop to the hotel's internet, ipconfig and find the MAC address, connect my xbox with a ethernet cable to the laptop, then manaully input that in the xbox....I've stayed at the hotel before so I think I'll be able to pull this off...Of course the wife is probably going to be pissed that I'm taking the laptop for the week but what can a guy do?

4. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I am going out of town tonight and will be back on Sunday. I guess I will miss one game, but is it possible to hold off the second advance until Sunday evening?

5. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Just a heads up I might be unavailable this weekend because of Hurricane Irene. I should be good for games tomorrow but the storm is supposed to be here Friday night so I just don't know what to expect. We might get evacuated, we might not, power might be out for a few days or it could just rain a lot. So I just don't know. I will keep you up to date on here as much as I can.

6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Best of luck . . . I should start seeing the outer bands of it tonight around 2am . . . I've got the grill covered and up on the carport as it should be a windy and wet one tomorrow.

7. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Yeah you too brother, hopefully its nothing serious, just some rain and wind. We will see. Stay safe.

8. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Good luck to all of you guys! From someone who was living on the outskirts of New Orleans when Katrina came, I wish you all the best!

9. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Hey Decay, sorry I missed you, but we had to get out of dodge and evacuate. We should be back late Sunday, but there is no guarantee whether or not we will have power. I understand if you don't want to wait for me to get the game in, so let me know if you need me to set myself to autopilot. If you want to get with Twist for a ruling on this one, that's cool too. You guys just let me know on here.

10. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'm game for waiting if we have to. I don't want to screw you out of a win especially with you being 4-0. So I guess whatever is cool with Jman

11. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Let me think on it, I'm not all about hosing people out of user games if at all preventable.

More importantly though BE SAFE. That shit is scary.

12. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Okay. Well just let me know what's up as I will be checking in throughout the day.

13. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Yeah, I am stuck in Boston until Tuesday because of the hurricane.

14. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Hey I'm on my way back to my house now and should be there around 7pm eastern. So as long a we have power I think we should be able to get our game in around 8pm eastern 7 for you. Do you think that will work out for you?

15. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Coacher I'm going to be at my store till at least 11:00 p.m./12:00 a.m. so I can play anytime during that or anytime during the day tomorrow.

16. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Be safe my east coast brethren.

17. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

It has been hard for me to follow the advance schedule because I have been out of town, stuck because of the hurricane and had a bye week. I will play my game when I get back tonight around 10 pm Pacific (1am Eastern). Any chance we can hold off advancing until then?

18. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

Guys, I'll be out of town Sept 16-19th for a bachelor party for my brother-in-law to be.

19. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Congrats man.

20. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Just a heads up Im going out of town for labor day this weekend I will be attending a real life college football game (YEA!!!!!) Air force vs. University of South Dakota. So I will be away from my xbox till the 7th.. feel free to auto pilot me if need be but i will have internet so I might try that sim feature from the online dynasty hub if I have games vs the computer...ANYWAY just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Thanks.

- Coacher GT: Steelerfn99

Jman

21. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Just a heads up the that supersim is not a free feature . . . if you already knew that then disregard. You can recruit online though (Don't I know that all too well).

22. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

oh really yeah I didnt know that... Thanks for the heads up man.

23. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

At the hospital wife is giving birth to our first child sometime today. So not exactly a vacation, but my availability is about to get hectic and wife wouldn't let me bring the xbox even though they have a wireless connection and a 32" flatscreen.....

• Like Like x 1
  24. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Congrats on the baby! I wish your family the best!

25. papaloke

Aw, man. Congrats. There's no turning back now. I've got a 4 yr old and that first year wore my ass out. Hope to see you on the board from time to time. :)