1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Vacation/Away Thread

Discussion in 'Extreme Makeover' started by majesty95, Jul 18, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

If you are going to be out of town or otherwise unable to play for a few days, please post in here to let your potential opponents know. If you are scheduled for a user game during that time, please tag (@ in front of username) your opponent to let him know.

Also, if you know of a time coming up that you will be out of town, post it now and I will see if I can schedule around it. I won't make any promises as the scheduling options can be limited, but I will try.

2. titangator

titangator Walk On

I am leaving for St. Louis tomorrow morning and will be back Monday evening.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I am taking vacation from work August 5 - 11. I typically bring my PS3 but the wifi connection is always kind of sketchy. Atleast I'll be able to recruit from the CPU at minimum.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Im gonna be out of town this Weekend. Should be back Sunday. Not sure if I will have time to play Friday if thats when I play Paytonno1son.

5. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Got it. majesty95

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Going out of town Aug 3rd - Aug 4th, Hall of Fame game.

• Like Like x 2
  7. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

I will be gone aug 24-31 to North Carolina. On the beach with NO electronics. Off the grid completely

• Like Like x 1
  8. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Back...but leaving again Thurs to Saturday evening.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013