VACATION/AWAY THREAD

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 15, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Post in here if you are planning to go on vacation or will have an extended time away from the game. This will give your opponents a heads up on whether they need to plan on playing the CPU. It will also let the league know you haven't abandoned your team so we don't auction it off at the swap meet ;)

Remember, you are responsible for putting your team on "auto-pilot" if you will be away from the game.

2. RightWingPigeons

RightWingPigeons Walk On

The Broncos will be on auto-pilot for week 2, so I'm sorry MiaFLSurf but you're going to have to be playing the computer this week. (Just try not to injure any more of my guys lol). We're taking my newborn son home to his grandparents house tonight through Sunday so that he has a chance to meet the rest of his extended family on my side. I'm sure I'll be around on the forum as much as possible to keep up to date on what's going on, but their internet is just much too slow to justify the hassle of taking the PS3 and trying to get a game in. I'll be back and ready for week 3!

• Like Like x 2
  3. jeb4056

jeb4056 Walk On

I'll be in Vegas oct 5-7 but will be home early on the 7th and will be able to play that afternoon/evening

• Like Like x 3
  4. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Hey guys,

I'm going to be taking a little vacation to the beach with my girlfriend from this Wednesday, October 17th thru Sunday, October 21st.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Reallyrill

Reallyrill Walk On

Greetings from the home of the Texans,

I regret to inform you all Coach J will not be with us from October 20 thru Oct 25 as he will be at the league offices doing union business. In his absence Special teams Coach A.I. Bendthem will be over seeing the day to day operations as well as the games. Please govern yourselves accordingly.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Mr Deyo will be in Chicago the 7th through most of the 9th. There is potential to play late on the 9th, but I won't hold my opponent to that.

7. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

I will be gone from Wednesday the 19th through the 26th sadly. I'll put it on auto once I leave so there aren't any issues advancing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

My home internet might be getting dropped come Dec. 23rd. I might be able to have it sorted out by then or I might have to leave it off for a while, but the important part is that I could be inactive in the league soon. That would really suck, since there's no way I wasn't winning the VFL Bowl this year :(

majesty95 I'll put myself on auto pilot now, and if I'm still on auto at next advancement, I ask that I be left on it for a bit. I'd like to get it sorted and keep playing my team, but if that doesn't happen and I haven't returned by end of the season or someone else just wants the team, feel free to remove me. I can always reapply later on when the situation is righted .

• Like Like x 3
  9. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Man, sorry to hear. I hope you get it sorted out. I'd really like you to stay. You've been a big part of the league.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

On auto indefinitely until I find my Madden game that got packed away in the move to my dad's house.

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Do u think you will find it by tomorrow evening?