Vacation Days

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by abolishthefed, Jul 5, 2010.

1. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Vacation Days

All,

I will be heading to SEC country without access to any gaming systems from Thurs 7/15 to Sun 7/18. I will be drinking lots of their water, hoping to gain "SEC speed". Hopefully, the rosters are not ready right away.

2. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Water probably won't help. I've lived here all my life, and I'm fairly slow. Where you headed?

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I will be out that weekend as well, but I don't see us starting until the following week as we wait for a decent set of rosters.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will be out of town for 4 days, starting July 29. It is a short trip so I should only miss 1 week in theory, maybe none depending on advances. I can play morning of 7/29 and evening for that Sunday 8/1.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I have a feeling rosters will be here right away but I will give 3 days to finish preseason. Can preseason be done on the website?? Hopefully it can.

But we pry wont start earlier than saturday, And I will be going to the club for the first time being 21 and will be wasted out of my mind. So you guys should have plenty of time to get your preseason in. I don't see us advancing to Week 1 no earlier than that following monday or tuesday

6. abolishthefed

I am headed to Myrtle Beach, SC. One of my friends from high school moved down there to teach and is marrying a gal from Pennsylvania who is a Steeler / Michigan Wolverine fan. He's a hardcore buckeye fan - has a Buckeye room painted scarlet & gray with memorabilia, OSU flag on the front and back porches, OSU stickers on his car, etc. I am hoping his new in-laws are also Michigan fans. I have some new DickRod jokes I want to use on the golf course.

7. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

21, holy crap, I feel old suddenly; I can't even remeber 21. Enjoy it, those 20's go too fast.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

I know I will be joining Hov on his 21st even thought I am not yet legal lol. I also know I will be gone for a weekend in August. That's all I know of currently.

9. abolishthefed

Please tell me you guys have been making some visits to Windsor over the past 2 years to prepare for this moment.