1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Vacation? Everybody got time for dat!

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bulldog, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

[​IMG]

We need a vacation thread I guess Baron you can change the title if you want.

I will be gone starting this Saturday through July 7th on vacation in Gulf Shores, AL. The beach house we rented is supposed to have internet. If they don't I will try and check in on my phone at least once a day. If you don't hear from me Baron and it's my pick you or I Peench text me please(it will probably be better to just text me rather than tag me on here).

2. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

July 5th-12th I will be in beautiful Cleveland, OH. Well, technically Burton, but that has like 12 people there so no one would know if I said it initially. Goin to see the Tribe and Tigers series, Niagara falls, a couple wineries up by lake Erie, and perhaps a kegger out in a field with a bonfire. ill have the toobz so I will check in here and there.

Go Tribe!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Also to let everyone know, my family is coming down to South Carolina for a massive BBQ fest that is the weekend of 12th. So I'll probably be out of commission as well during that time.