Vacation Heads-up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jbbubba, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Sometime in mid-to-late August I will be going on vacation to Chicago for about 4-5 days. I will not have any access to my PS3 during that time, should be able to get recruiting done at the very least, I will post details when I have them. Just thought I would give a quick heads-up about it.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Sticky'ed thread. Post any vacations or time away from PS3.

3. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I will going on a little vacation with the girlfriend from this Wednesday, October 17th thru Sunday, October 21st.

4. onaradio34

With the advances, you may not have to miss a game at least. Have fun man.

5. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I'm going to be out of town for work next week for a couple of days. I fly out Monday afternoon and return home Wednesday night. I should have access to at least do my recruiting via the web and depending on how the advances shape up, I might not miss any games. Just thought that if possible, put my tougher non-conference games at least a couple of weeks into the season. I know there's not always a lot of flexibility sometimes though.

6. onaradio34

I'll try to set you up with some byes.

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

In shocking news today, Coach C Massey of Arizona State has been put on payed administrative leave for an undisclosed period of time. This stemming from an incindent in the locker room after the 2013 National Championship game. Reportedly Coach Massey smacked the shit out of some of his recievers for dropping too many passes in the Sun Devils loss.

The Arizona State AD has stated that Massey is too good of a coach to let go and they agreed that some of the recievers did deserve to be smacked.

No details have been released on which recievers got smacked like little bitches.

• Like Like x 1
  8. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

The only smacks were very firm high fives, I had to make sure their hands were actually there and not some sort of crazy illusion.

• Like Like x 1