1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Vacation List

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 13, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Vacation List

Vacation List

Please let us know if you will be gone.. this will be more geared towards when we start our season

Mr2Bits: Nov 17-20

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

August 8th to the 16thish....May have the PS3 with me....but don't know about connection

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I am out for saturday nights for the next month, we have a bunch of road games in a row. I guess this all depends on what our advance schedule will be. Also I will be out of town around labor day weekend for a work trip, but I may be able to take the PS3 with me.

Mike

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I'm gonna be out until I get internet service up at a new place.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

sep. 19 whole weekend
    oct. 10 whole weekend
    oct. 31 "
    nov 7 "
    nov 14 "

i will be gone to the Razorback home games these weekends.....i plan to take my ps3 with me to the hotel but im not sure if i will be able to plug to tv

6. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

Sept. 3 - Sept. 7 I will be out of town. I will not have my ps3.

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will be out of town for work over Labor Day weekend. Sept 2nd - Sept 7th

We are going to be in a decent hotel in San Antonio, so I will take my PS3 with me and keep you updated on if I can play and get my stuff done.

Mike

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Not a vacation but my PS3 is once again in need of repair. The company apparently did not fix it the first time. I do not know how long I will be out of commission this time. I'm going to try shipping it out again tomorrow since. It is at least under warranty but I (as of now) need to pay shipping charges.

Can you please boot my team and then reinvite me? This should turn auto-recruiting back on. I obviously cannot afford to finish with 1 or 2 recruit commitments and this could cause me to miss most of the offseason.

9. controllerabuser

Sorry to hear that. I will keep you in the dynasty. Good luck with getting the ps3 working

10. controllerabuser

Vacation list now updated.

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'll be gone the weekend of the 26th. Saturday to Sunday. I'll be at the PSU v Iowa game

12. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I will be traveling for work (Japan) from October 10th - October 24th. I will be bringing my PS3 with me. Hopefully, I will be able to hook up my PS3 to the TV in my room.

13. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Vacation:

October 5 to 16

it's possible I will be back before 16th, depends on if wife's bad hips can handle sleeping on the foldout bed at inlaws.

14. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

I swore you said you were going on vacation BC. But then you totally confuse me with staying at your in laws ;).

15. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Usually I drop her off and come back for her a week later, but those 5 hour drive are killer after a while.

The big downfall is they have a nice size tv, much better than mine, and if the PS3 goes with us my wife will kill me.

The inlaws are great. It was a big selling point in moving to Minnesota, to be closer to them.

16. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

My vacation looks like it will be pushed back till just before Thanksgiving.

17. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

won't be able to play on:
    Thursday Oct. 15th
    or
    Saturday Oct. 17th

18. controllerabuser

Vacation list updated.

19. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

CA>You have me gone, but I never left. However, I am expecting to be gone around Thaksgiving. Not sure of dates yet.

20. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

This weekend I will be in Orlando Saturday and Sunday morning. don't skip me I will play as soon as I get home Sunday if I haven't played for that week.

21. controllerabuser

Oh you will be skipped. LOL.. JK

22. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I'll be gone from Tuesday to Friday (Nov 17-20) chaperoning a trip to the keys. I will probably be able to hop on the sticks late Friday night.

23. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

This Thursday till Sunday night. I have a family issue i have to take care of. I may be able to get on at my brothers but if not i will play right away sunday night. If i am the last guy you can advance without me no big deal dont want to hold anyone up

24. controllerabuser

I understand, chalk it up with cimmy and see what's up. You play him this week. Maybe you guys can get it in tonight?

25. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I'll be out of town Dec. 21-24th. I wont have the PS3 with me. So I'll try and get as much done before hand.