Vacation Notification

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Vacation Notification

Let us know when your not going to be around here.

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I will be absent from July 4th - July 11th.

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'm getting married on the 23rd of July and then I'm going to Costa Rica from the 24th until the first of August. So likely I will miss three weeks towards the beginning of the season. I should be able to recruit on my phone as long as I can figure out how to get it to work.

4. Iron Mickey

Congrats King. Was this kinda spur-of-the-moment type thing or no?

5. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Thanks man. No not really, we have been engaged since February so I guess the planning has been kind of quick.

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Uncle Sam as approved my leave(y) so i will be out of town from the 17th of July til Aug 9th..gots to do the family thing

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'll be gone July 25th through either the 29th or 30th, gotta go visit the grandparents in Arkansas. Wooohoooo!!!!

And by the way, move in day for me at Mizzou is August 17th

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I tried going to the online dynasty on my phone and it took 30 minutes just for the page to load. Then once I logged in it wouldn't let me do anything so it looks like I won't be able to recruit while I am away, but I think I can get my brother to do it for me.

9. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'll be back either Thursday or Friday late afternoon, I'd really appreciate if I don't miss my week 5 game against TRude, as he is my divisional foe.

10. Iron Mickey

well we will be in week 4 tonight. figure worst case for week 5 monday night. so you are more than likely not going to make that game. I suggest do what King & GSU did and send me your log-in info and i will have a trustworthy premier member handle your week 5 game and recruiting.

11. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

The game is actually week 6, I luckily have a bye week 5. So I should be JUST FINE!!

12. Iron Mickey

Good deal.

13. Dean

Dean Walk On

I'll be out of town Aug 7- Aug 14.

14. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Noted.

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I don't know where we'll be at in the OD but I go on a marriage retreat on the 24th-26th of September in Garmisch, Germany (or Austria, one of 'em) and then I'm going to Paris, France for my wedding anniversary (maybe)... probably won't be my entire leave but my leave starts on 3rd October ends 14th October.... wedding anniversary is on the 6th... France is a little expensive so I doubt I stay out there the whole time, maybe just a couple of days....

16. Iron Mickey

Noted,

When you get your travels more firmed up, let me know if you want another outside premier member to handle your stuff for you.

17. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

As a part of my job I travel with the North Texas football team on the road games, so I will be gone for the six road games that we have. We ordinarily will leave on Friday morning/afternoon and return Saturday night/Sunday morning depending on what time kickoff is. I shouldn't miss a week ordinarily but we will just have to see each time.

This weekend is our first road game at Clemson, so we will leave Friday I think at noon and we should get back Friday night around 10 or 11 pm cst since kickoff is at 4 est. If it takes us that long to get to offseason then I might miss it but hopefully not.

18. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I will be away from the PS3 on Sept 17 until Sunday night Sept 19. I attend one Notre Dame road game a year and this year we are heading to East Lansing. Could sneak a game in Friday morning if necessary.

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Next Wednesday I have CQ... basically I have to babysit grown ass people for 24 hours

20. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I dont miss that Shyt! Have fun homie

21. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Will be in West Point, New York from Friday morning to Saturday night. With the advance coming Thursday night, I will play Friday morning before I leave so that way I shouldn't miss a week.

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Will be back Sunday... Paris is off for now