Vacation/Out of Town Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I will be gone this Thursday Night through Monday night. bringbackjimmy can you give me bye weeks 3-4.

2. Hokie Effect

Vegas tomorrow until Tuesday.

3. The Legend 3001

The Legend 3001 Walk On

I'll be in Las Vegas for my GameStop conference from Thursday 8/25 to 9/1. I hate to miss my conference championship game. But we cannot hold the season up for one person, so it is what it is.

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Well Legend you could throw your last game and let me go! j/k

But seriously, throw the game.

5. Hokie Effect

At the hospital wife is giving birth to our first child sometime today. So not exactly a vacation, but my availability is about to get hectic and wife wouldn't let me bring the xbox even though they have a wireless connection and a 32" flatscreen.....

6. Baron

Clearly your wife's priorities are wrong. I'd say lose her.

(In all seriousness, congrats man, that's awesome. Here's to a healthy Hokie baby!)

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Congrats man..

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Congrats man...welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. Hope you got you sleep in because its now gone for the next 3-5 years!

9. Hokie Effect

I will be out of town early Friday until Sunday afternoon, but with our pace I should be okay.

10. Baron

bringbackjimmy: Today I have to pack all my shit up and head home for winter break so idk if I'll even be able to get that user game in (I tried both on the forum and via text to contact EA, but he didn't respond to either), and then on Saturday through Wednesday I'm going to be in D.C. without any access to my Xbox.

This is both a statement (of my absence for that time period) and a question (what the hell should I do about the user game, seeing as EA has not responded either here or text?)

11. Hokie Effect

bringbackjimmy I will be in Charlotte Fri-Sun for the ACC CG. You can AP me if I am holding up any advances.

12. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

bringbackjimmy

I have family coming in from out of town and staying with us from the dec 17th through Jan 5th........ I will be able to recruit (from the dynasty website) and post to the forum for sure during that time and also should be able to play some if not all of my CPU games, however, scheduling a user vs user game may prove challenging (its my wife's family and she is extra cranky when they are around, "planned" video games make her mad and with her parents in town peace in my home = more important than winning user games)..... So I will be around but may have to be simmed or auto-piloted a couple times in that stretch.