1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Vacation Thread/Out of Town

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Jul 18, 2012.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Post when yr either going out of town or Vacation in Here

2. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

Heading to Raleigh for a wedding on July 19th and will be back in Cheyenne late the evening of July 24th.

3. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

going to be gone in Wisconsin from 26th to the 8th of august, i'll be in seattle on the 31 july and throught the 6th so i may be able to play games may not

4. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Will not be available from July 30th to Aug 4th...

5. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

Still a ways away, but I will be out of town on August 24th, 25th, and 26th (though I should be back around 8:00 mountain time)

6. ElectrifiedZombies

im back from vacay i just got back after being gone from july 26th to now the 8th of august so i can play my games again

7. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Welcome back. I'll try to get on tomorrow to play our game but it's about 50/50 if I'll be able to make it or not.

8. ElectrifiedZombies

okay sounds good man i have to work 7a-7p EST Friday and Saturday so i can play anytime about after 730pm est thats the time i get home

9. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

This is not a vacation but i figure i let the group know.If you don't know i do have school starting again in a couple of weeks. That being said, here is my times that i will be free during school. Thank you guys very much for letting me a part of this dynasty. This will be in effect as of August 27th
    Monday: N/A
    Tuesday: 10pm-2am
    Wednesday: 10pm-1am
    Thursday: 9pm-2am
    Friday: N/A
    Saturday: 11pm-4am
    Sunday 11pm-2am

10. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I am going to be out of town this weekend.. I am leaving this afternoon for Kentucky and wont be back until either late sunday night or sometime monday afternoon...I should be back in time that I dont miss the next advance, but figured I would post just in case. I will have my summaries done when I return also