Vacation thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Vacation thread

Post in here if you will not be able to get on the PS3

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I am going to the Cavs game tuesday night, probably leave around 4 or so and wont be home till around 11 or 12 maybe. Want to try and get game in before I leave tommorow, if possible. Hoping to have a short day tommorow and be home around noon or so. If not can play that night but wont be worth crap at work the next day and may get fired lol.

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Okay I'll give you until Wed night the latest before we advance.

4. SF Mountie

SF Mountie Guest

I'm going to my wife's parents' place in FL for 3 weeks starting 12/23. I might have trouble getting on until after Christmas...partly due to the holiday, the 3k mile flight and entire day it takes to get there, and we don't have a TV in our room down there. So, I'm going to take the PS3 and buy a smallish TV for the room...just not sure how long it will take to find a decent one.

Might be too much info, but just throwing it out there ahead of time so there hopefully aren't any issues.

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Just update us with info and we'll work with you man, appreciate the heads up

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I'll be out of town Dec 21-24th. Hopefully we can get a few games before hand.

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I'll be out of town from Monday 12/28 - Saturday 1/2. I'll be visiting some family and then heading to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. I do not yet know if I will have the PS3, but most likely not. I can maybe give my info to someone to do recruiting and such. let me know. Thanks.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

So we'll probably resume this later in the week?

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

**UPDATE**

I should be home on the 30th during the day and can knock out a week then. I think we can maintain the schedule without me missing anything if guys don't mind waiting an extra day or two over New Year's. You guys should be watching football anyway :)

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Or drunk, lol.

11. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

you mean we were planning on playing on New Years...I was In Iraq in a tent last year at that time so I plan on watching games all day and I mean all day, from nine till about 1.

12. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I cant play tonight im outa town at my sisters, but I will be home christmas night and can play than

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Not on vacation but my schedule is starting to get a little busier. Just a heads up. I know I'm late on Week 8 Summary which is my fault. I try to spread out my time as we wait to advance but it seems sometimes I have time and other weeks it's rushed.

14. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Thanks for the heads up NJ.

If you get it in late that's cool. I understand we all get busy at times. Just try and stay active when you can.

15. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'm gonna be away for the weekend so I won't be able to play until Sunday night.

16. Dean

Dean Walk On

Going to Dallas for New Years and the Boys-Eagles game. Be back Sunday night

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I've had a personal issue yesterday. I will try and get my game in today. Sorry about the delay

18. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

When the colts lose their playoff game i will be gone for 2 to 3 days on a drinking binge.

19. hunter07

hunter07 Guest

i might be gone this weekend leaving midday friday and might not be back till sunday

20. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Thanks for the heads up. I think we'll be in bowl week by then :)

I will be out of town all day saturday.

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I am PCS'ing to Germany next month so I may be down for a couple days. I'll let you know once the day gets closer.

22. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Thanks for the heads up. What's PCS'ing? Will you be in Germany for only a couple days?

23. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Permanent change of station

24. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Ohh that sucks! Definitly keep us updated NJ.

25. hunter07

hunter07 Guest

i will be gone this weekend. i have drill for the army and i wnt be back till sunday