Vacation Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

For when you are going to be gone for a long period of time.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I will be gone from this coming Friday until the following Sunday

3. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Giving a heads up it's a while away but I'll be gone from sept. 15 till sept 19.

4. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Will be gone from Saturday Aug 6th till either Tuesday the 9th or Wednesday the 10th

5. thebouncer24

The exact time of return will be Tuesday the 9th around 12 (noon)/1pm central time.

6. thebouncer24

Scratch that looking like I'll be back Wednesday Gibby289 I should be on auto. If not i'll do it through the site right now.

7. Gibby289

Gibby289 Walk On

thanks man! i cant play tomorrow anyways i a have a meeting that night. I will get it in today then! Thanks.

8. Glass

Glass Walk On

I'll be gone for a week or two starting tomorrow on the 7th. Had some family die in 9/11 so I'll be flying down to Texas to honor them with the family and meet my new baby cousins.

9. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Hope you have a safe trip bro, hard to believe it's been 10 YEARS! My prayers go out to you and your family for your loss. Here in the USA we are all so different culturally, but I will always remember how we come together when it matters, and I will always be proud to be an American. Shout out to all of you who fight the fight in our military, and especially those of you here on TSO. See ya when you get back Glass...

10. Glass

Glass Walk On

Well, I'm down in Texas and I have internet, surprisingly. I guess letting my cousin visit a few months back was a good idea, as his parents upgraded their internet to where it's playable online, but still laggy. You guys may see me online, but I don't want to put any strain on the internet as I feel like I'm already taking advantage of my family's hospitality. Are we able to SuperSim games via the Web?

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yes