Vacation Thread

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Apr 10, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Please post here if you will be going away and/or missing sims.

2. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Pagamer07

I will be in Miami from Wednesday the 25th until Monday the 30th

3. PAgamer07

Race stuff?

4. ZCar352

yessir

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im out of town for work April 16th through April 19th but I havent got the game yet either. Pagamer07 knows this. I hope to have the game next payday...April 17th

6. ZCar352

Pagamer07

I will be gone from May 9th until May 14th I will be in New Jersey for work

7. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Flying down to Mexico for the Cinco de Mayo weekend. I should be back on Monday or Tuesday. Either way I still should be able to get my exports in on sim days (Saturday & Monday). However, I probably won't be real quick on any messages sent to my inbox or items here in the forum. If you have anything for me I'll get back to you soon after I get back. Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone (y)

8. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Just realized I posted the wrong sim day...should have said Saturday and Tuesday...same message though :p

9. ZCar352

Pagamer07

I will be gone Thursday afternoon until Sunday afternoon as I will be in Atlanta for my cousins wedding.

I will be taking my laptop but just posting to give you a heads up.

10. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Heading to Vegas on Thursday and will be back home next Wednesday for a day or two before heading to Chicago for the Memorial Day weekend. I should be able to get all my submission is during this time.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Out of town Friday May 18th through Sunday May 20th.

Vegas Baby Vegas!

12. Ken Welsch

Ken Welsch BTFD!

Just wanted to let you know that I missed the last sim. I got a rare overtime shift and, since I'm a firefighter, it meant I was away from home for 72 hours straight.

• Like Like x 1
  13. PAgamer07

No problem man, thanks for the heads up.

14. ZCar352

Pagamer07

I will be going out of town Friday the 25th and will be back Monday the 28th.

15. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Just FYI, I'll most likely miss the sims Wednesday - Saturday-ish...

My wife will be induced Wednesday evening for the arrival of our first baby girl. :D

OOTP is easy to keep up with and hopefully all is well and we're home early. But just in case, throwing this out there so you all know where I'm at...

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

im leaving town tomorrow night, havent decided when i'll be back yet but it will before the 4th of july. i'll bring the laptop but will probably miss a couple exports.

17. PAgamer07

Youre leaving town for a month?? Where the hell are you going?

18. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

After no travel in June it is time to get back on track. Heading to Wisconsin until next Monday. Going to the LPGA U.S. Open and perhaps get in a few rounds of golf myself at some of the courses there. Each night I should be able to submit a file. However, if something goes wrong with the file and we are told about it during the day of the sim (like Monday) then there won't be a file coming from me as I won't be available again until later that night.

• Like Like x 1
  19. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Enjoy... Snag a shit ton of Spotted Cow beer and cheese curds. Golf, beer, the meat, and cheese are the best things about living in Wisconsin.

• Like Like x 2
  20. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'll be out of town 8/7 - 8/13.

I'll be bringing my laptop in hopes of keeping up, but with the family world tour of my little girl, can't promise much.

21. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

I will be in the middle of a move coming THU, not sure when I'll have the internet installed at new place.

Dylema will be helping me move so same goes for his team.

22. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Heading out on a road trip to Virginia Beach tonight after work. Hoping to get a good 7 hours in tonight before finishing the other half tomorrow. Should be tied up until late tomorrow night once I get there so there is a good chance I won't be able to get a file in before tomorrow nights sim. I'll be on the trip through Tuesday but shouldn't have any issues with Saturday or Monday's file submission. Anyone been to Virginia Beach? Any restaurant recommendations? Or other recommendations?

23. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'll be away Friday 9/21 through Monday 9/24.

I should be able to export, but just in case I'm not able to here's notice.

24. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

on vacation next week.

25. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

It's time for a long vacation season. Friday I'll be heading down to Memphis and returning home to Michigan on Christmas Eve. Off to the parents for Christmas and then leaving that night to head out to Omaha, Kansas City, St. Louis, and Chicago...returning on New Years Day. Then back to work for 2 days before flying to Hawaii for a two week vacation. I should be good on getting exports in up until the Hawaii trip but my laptop won't be coming with me to Hawaii. January 4th-18th I won't be able to submit any files. My depth charts will be set so hopefully that should be able to handle any injury issues. Happy holidays everyone and Aloha!