Vacation thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GDip, Sep 4, 2012.

1. GDip

GDip Walk On

Sorry if this thread is somewhere else, I looked but didn't see any good place to post this.

So I'll be out of town starting tomorrow(9/5) and will be back Sunday(9/9). However, I'm going to see Peyton Freakin' Manning on Sunday night so really won't be available again until Monday. I have a bye next week so it fits in to our league quite well.

See ya guys next week!

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Awesome, who is Denver playing?

3. GDip

GDip Walk On

The Steelers. Gonna be a goodun.

4. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

Enjoy the game man!

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yo yo guys --- I'll be out of tomorrow beginning tomorrow (9/14) through Sunday (9/16) early afternoon. I'm headed to Michigan for my buddies wedding/gong show. If we advance tonight I can get my game in, otherwise I assume another SIM is in order. I can complete recruiting via the wire and set to advance if necessary.

MS8403

6. GDip

GDip Walk On

I am making a move overseas tomorrow, so will be away for a least 2 days. Hopefully the apartment my company is setting me up in will at least have a wireless internet I can 'borrow' for a few days until I can set up my own. I shouldn't be out of commission for too long, but I might also have to buy a TV once arriving... all these things are unknown until I get there. I will be able to update on this site throughout the process so if it takes longer than a couple days I will post here.

7. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

I hope the transition goes smooth! If this is a promotion, congrats!

8. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Good luck with the move. What country are you moving to?

9. GDip

GDip Walk On

S. Korea. I've lived there for 2 of the past 3 years. So not an entirely new experience, but will be with a new company.

10. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Solid I have a good friend of mine who lives there. He's loves it. Probably that smokin Asian tail he scored.

11. GDip

GDip Walk On

Yeah, it's a good place. I'll be living on the beach, which I love, and it allows me travel all over Asia, in the end just a better lifestyle for me than what i get here in the states. Although it sucks to have to watch my NFL monday mornings from 2-9am!

12. GDip

GDip Walk On

so due to an oversight, I will not be with my xbox for at least a week maybe two. they use different AC adapters overseas and the old one I had was only useable on the old xbox's. i upgraded my xbox a few months ago and never considered that the AC adapter I'd used in the past while overseas also needed to be replaced. I will try and hunt one down once I get situated... until then I will be inactive. enjoy the post season and off season without me...

13. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

Keep us updated man!

14. GDip

GDip Walk On

still gonna be another week or so. b/c of the a/c adapter fiasco I kept the xbox out of my luggage to save space and weight, and am having it shipped to me in a box with a bunch of other stuff. so the postseason will def. be a miss for me unfortunately

15. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Iowa will be rolling into the B1G Championship as a CPU.... ahh hell !!!

16. GDip

GDip Walk On

yeah, not too happy bout that situation either

17. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

MS8403 - I will be away from the xbox Friday am - Monday am. I am heading to Michigan to see my Spartan's bend Urban "I <3 Time Tebow" Meyer over his knee and give his cry baby ass a good spanking in East Lansing. Go Green!

18. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

I'm not very confident, but I think it could go either way. I'm really interested in seeing how Ohio State plays. Hopefully it's a good game. Have fun!

19. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

All they have to do is play that QB to run and they are fine. UCF did well against them, except for the two bone head INTs by Bortles, including one in the redzone that took away points. They only beat us by 15 (again our QB threw an INT inside the OSU 5, and the other was thrown giving OSU about 30 yards of field to work with for their TD). Their QB cant throw the ball past 10 yards.

20. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

The good news is that Braxton Miller is only a Sophomore. Meyer is trying not to get him killed, but the Ohio State offense opens up when they let Miller be Miller. He's actually top 5 in the Heisman rankings on ESPN right now. UCF has a good team. They should run through their conference.

21. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Kid, kids - Let's remember how effective Miller was last year against Michigan State. A lot of people want to credit the MSU game that led to Miller to break out of his shell. We have one of the best LB groups in the B1G, if not the country, Miller will not be running on us. We have successfully shut down Denard Robinson for four years in similar fashion. He will have to beat us throwing down field.

Unfortunately MSU current has a talented young group of WR's who still can't find any rhythm with QB Maxwell. So, run run run RUN RUN RUN Le'veon allllllllll day baby! #beastmode

NOTE: College Gameday will also be in East Lansing Saturday so I will be extra crunk. I'll hopefully post some pictures when I get back - if I survive.